- Horace Mann is a co-educational college preparatory day school enrolling students in Nursery through Twelfth Grade.
- Among the top independent day schools in the country, Horace Mann is best known for a superb academic program that draws talented young people from three states and as far away as 50 miles.
- Horace Mann seeks to educate and nurture its students and to help them fulfill their potential.
- To attain this goal, the School provides a challenging and rigorous set of academic and extracurricular programs within a caring and supportive environment.
- Students are encouraged to test and learn about themselves, to develop a concern for others and to grow intellectually, physically, socially and emotionally.
- The School seeks to foster a capacity in each individual for clear and creative thought.
- The School encourages students to understand that learning is a lifelong endeavor that is valuable in itself.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1688 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||230 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BronxGrades: PK-12 | 1140 students
5250 Fieldston Road
Bronx, NY 10471
New YorkGrades: KG-12 | 728 students
222 E 16th St
New York, NY 10003
Dobbs FerryGrades: 5-12 | 658 students
49 Clinton Avenue
Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522
New YorkGrades: PK-12 | 1240 students
5 W 93rd St
New York, NY 10025
BronxGrades: 6-8 | 377 students
3901 Fieldston Rd
Bronx, NY 10471
A white Saudi intelligent boy who was studying gread 5,6,7 in Lebenon at Adma international school . We would like to give him the best education through out your school .
- Posted by Parent - Ghura