- Regent School was established in 1947 and has maintained an outstanding reputation for the personal growth and academic excellence of its students.
- This has been accomplished through the efforts of a dedicated staff, small classes, a secure environment and a rigorous curriculum.
- We pride ourselves on the good behavior of our students and depth of parent interest.
- The kindergarten program is planned to prepare the child for independent thought and action, healthy social interaction and creative expression, as well as academic success in first grade.
- Homework is assigned every night. The elementary grade curriculum includes all courses prescribed by the N.Y.S. Department of Education and all material covered on standardized achievement tests.
- Our graduates are consistently accepted into excellent schools. Many attend top prep schools on scholarship.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||152 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 289 students
801 Bartholdi Street
Bronx, NY 10467
(718) 944-0958 0.5 PK-8
- Bronx Grades: PK-12 | 1151 students
5250 Fieldston Road
Bronx, NY 10471
(718) 549-8810 2.4 PK-12
- Bronx Grades: K-12 | 45 students
1734 Williamsbridge Road
Bronx, NY 10461
(718) 792-5665 2.3 K-12
- Bronx Grades: K-5 | 436 students
4440 Tibbett Ave
Bronx, NY 10471
(718) 432-3310 2.1 K-5
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.