Tel: (914) 949-0067
- Kodomono Kuni serves 78 students in grades Prekindergarten-1 and is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- The student:teacher of Kodomono Kuni is 39:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||39:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- White Plains Grades: PK-K | 166 students
White Plains, NY 10605
(914) 949-3134 1.6 PK-K
- Elmsford Grades: PK-8 | 173 students
59 E Main St
Elmsford, NY 10523
(914) 592-7575 4.3 PK-8
- Rye Grades: PK-8 | 412 students
116 Milton Road
Rye, NY 10580
(914) 967-1218 4.7 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?