Tuxedo Park School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Our traditions encourage the younger and older students to work together to face challenges with teamwork, sportsmanship, kindness, and leadership.
Tuxedo Park School provides a safe, nurturing educational community that is small enough for each child to be known, to be appreciated, and to have appropriate opportunities to participate and to lead.
Nestled in the back corner of an historic gated community, Tuxedo Park School welcomes students from all over Orange, Rockland, and Northern Bergen counties. Busing is available.
The School supports and expects excellence in the faculty and in all academic and co-curricular programs, incorporating high academic standards which are both accessible and challenging to motivated students. Our teachers help students appreciate the joy of learning and the satisfaction of meeting significant challenges.
- The mission of Tuxedo Park School is to teach students to become life-long learners and thoughtful, productive citizens and leaders in their communities, our country and the world.
- In all aspects of school life we value integrity, independence, co-operation, responsibility, compassion, and respect for others.
- The school supports and expects excellence in the faculty and in all academic and co-curricular programs, incorporating high academic standards which are both accessible and challenging to motivated students.
- Our teachers help students appreciate the joy of learning and the satisfaction of meeting significant challenges.
- The school provides a safe, nurturing educational community that is small enough for each child to be known, to be appreciated, and to have appropriate opportunities to participate and to lead.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Total Students||225 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition assistance is available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Kristen Heard|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Squash, TennisBasketball, Field Hockey,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MiddletownGrades: K-9 | 194 students
205 Wawayanda Ave
Middletown, NY 10940
- New WindsorGrades: NS-6 | 165 students
271 Quassaick Ave
New Windsor, NY 12553
- MiddletownGrades: K-9 | 171 students
113 Cottage St
Middletown, NY 10940
- Spring ValleyGrades: NS-12 | 316 students
307 Hungry Hollow Road
Spring Valley, NY 10977
- WarwickGrades: PK-8 | 253 students
75 Sanfordville Rd
Warwick, NY 10990
We all want the best for our children, One trip to Tuxedo Park School and you will see the environment that nurtures and challenges students to be their best. As a parent we make sacrifices for our 3 children to attend, but we couldn't be happier with their quality of education and environment provided,
- Posted by Parent - donna
Tuxedo Park School has been a safe, nurturing haven for our children for the past four years. The cariculum is challenging, but the kids have lots of fun. The school fosters an environment of respect for all. We could not be happier.
- Posted by Parent - Julia
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.