Grades: PK-10 | 32 students
- Bethany Christian School is an elementary school educating students from Kindergarten to the eighth grade.
- Using the Abeka© Curriculum, Bethany strives to provide each student with a Christian education, and a strong focus on academics.
- As a result of this curriculum, our kindergarten class will start reading by the end of their first semester.
- Classes are also provided periodically in Art, Physical Education, Computer, and Music.
- As the staff becomes available, expansion of these programs and the addition of elementary Spanish is anticipated.
- Students begin each day with classroom chapel and Bible lessons and enjoy a weekly school worship service, with visiting speakers and missionaries from the staff and local area as well as guests from around the world.
- Cross cultural studies are taught as often as teachers are made available.
- With a low teacher to student ratio and special helps when needed, Bethany Christian School is seeing great progress in the students who attend.
- As a test school for the Stanford 10© standardized testing program in 2001, Bethany has shown the ability to compete nationally with current academic standards.
- Students are accepted at Bethany Christian School based on their need and compatibility with our programs.
- Scholarships and sponsorship are available to those who qualify.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JacksonGrades: 7-12 | 57 students
5801 Beattyville Road
Jackson, KY 41339
75 Mill Creek Lawson Rd
Jackson, KY 41339
Lost CreekGrades: K-12 | 39 students
Lost Creek, KY 41348
West LibertyGrades: 4-6 | 6 students
1749 W Main St
West Liberty, KY 41472
HazardGrades: 7-9 | 6 students
Po Box 801
Hazard, KY 41702
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.