Grades: NS-8 | 197 students
Since 1837, Catholic education in Ross County, Ohio, has strived to meet the changing needs of the community.
Nestled atop Carlisle Hill in Chillicothe, Bishop Flaget School provides the citizens of three counties with the opportunity for unparalleled academics in a Christ-centered environment.
Bishop Flaget School is proud of a long tradition of highly qualified graduates who go on to achieve great things.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Intervention Tutor/Physical Therapy/Speech/Occupational Therapy|
|Total Students||197 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,600|
|Tuition Notes||Non-Catholic Tuition is $5600 per year. The cooperating parishes have a policy that no child of an active Catholic will be denied an education because of inability to pay. Tuition assistance is available. There are also a variety of payment options. W|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Laura Corcoran|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Swimming, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Altar Servers, Band, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Lego Robotics Club, Running Club, Student Council, Yearbook, Youth Group Altar Servers, Band, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Running Club, Yearbook, Youth Group, Lego Robotics Club,
- Bishop Flaget School students achieve many milestones each year. Our classes are small enough to provide individualized attention and large enough to allow for age appropriate social interaction.
- Our students excel in local, regional, state, and national academic competitions.
- Our graduates go on to place in the top 10% of their high school graduating class.
- We build on the moral foundation that you instill at home to help your child build values for a lifetime.
- We have a talented, experienced staff of caring individuals who strive to make sure that all children can succeed.
- At Bishop Flaget, your child will be involved in many community service activities so that he or she can learn about the rewarding nature of giving to others.
- Bishop Flaget Families form an extended family network that works together to help each and every member reach their goals.
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.