Top Ohio Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 1,371 top private schools in Ohio, serving 229,692 students.
- The average private school tuition is $4,801 for elementary schools and $9,131 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 90% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 17% and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
Birchwood School of Hawken Photo - Birchwood School Inspires children to set goals, be productive and develop an attitude toward life that is positive, purposeful and fulfilling.Develops in children the habits and ethics of hard work, self-discipline, fortitude and responsibility so children can reach their goals.
Western Reserve Academy Photo - RESERVE welcome We are a community of educators who are dedicated to developing students with strong character.
First School Photo - First School is an early learning center for preschool and Kindergarten children, ages 2-1/2 -6, conceived and built to promote the maximum development and education of each child within the scope of his interests and capabilities.
Royalmont Academy Photo - Private Preschool - High School College Preparatory Catholic School. Royalmont collaborates with parents to create Christian leaders who will transform society.
Medina Christian Academy Photo - Medina Christian Academy is proud to offer a Christ-centered, quality preschool through high school education. The mission of Medina Christian Academy is to glorify God by providing a quality, Christ-centered education which challenges students to maximize their potential so they are prepared to further their education and become productive Christian citizens.
Top Ohio Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools105 Students- Minority
- 15 Schools2,115 Students12% Minority
- 6 Schools493 Students1% Minority
- 26 Schools1,685 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools229 Students5% Minority
- 11 Schools1,170 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools56 Students3% Minority
- 28 Schools4,310 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools74 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools79 Students4% Minority
- 13 Schools2,142 Students25% Minority
- 17 Schools2,914 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students15% Minority
- 5 Schools700 Students4% Minority
- 13 Schools574 Students1% Minority
- 4 Schools319 Students1% Minority
- 167 Schools41,790 Students22% Minority
- 2 Schools264 Students5% Minority
- 3 Schools261 Students18% Minority
- 23 Schools3,859 Students12% Minority
- 5 Schools977 Students6% Minority
- 14 Schools1,455 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools159 Students6% Minority
- 157 Schools27,081 Students26% Minority
- 4 Schools357 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools136 Students8% Minority
- 49 Schools3,804 Students3% Minority
- 17 Schools2,613 Students15% Minority
- 2 Schools115 Students12% Minority
- 132 Schools33,924 Students16% Minority
- 4 Schools796 Students9% Minority
- 7 Schools190 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools62 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools423 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools238 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools156 Students2% Minority
- 33 Schools1,165 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools1,664 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools253 Students7% Minority
- 4 Schools824 Students5% Minority
- 5 Schools322 Students5% Minority
- 20 Schools5,104 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools353 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools1,893 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools272 Students4% Minority
- 28 Schools5,234 Students17% Minority
- 54 Schools13,891 Students27% Minority
- 2 Schools332 Students5% Minority
- 24 Schools4,489 Students25% Minority
- 1 Schools154 Students16% Minority
- 20 Schools3,278 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools173 Students4% Minority
- 10 Schools1,581 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools156 Students- Minority
- 52 Schools10,779 Students24% Minority
- 1 Schools230 Students7% Minority
- 7 Schools689 Students16% Minority
- 4 Schools217 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools79 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools264 Students3% Minority
- 3 Schools452 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools150 Students6% Minority
- 6 Schools793 Students12% Minority
- 3 Schools556 Students4% Minority
- 9 Schools1,717 Students12% Minority
- 5 Schools557 Students12% Minority
- 5 Schools746 Students10% Minority
- 4 Schools534 Students9% Minority
- 5 Schools1,999 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools636 Students5% Minority
- 49 Schools6,103 Students11% Minority
- 66 Schools12,807 Students17% Minority
- 21 Schools1,030 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools694 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools26 Students45% Minority
- 23 Schools4,445 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools369 Students6% Minority
- 74 Schools3,278 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools323 Students4% Minority
- 11 Schools1,397 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools297 Students2% Minority
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.