Top Ohio Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 50 top school membership associations in Ohio, serving 774 private schools (57% of all schools) and 187,057 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (42% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (16% of schools) and Other religious school association(s) (14% of schools).
St Rita School Photo - St. Rita School has received the Governor's Award for STEM Excellence from 2013-2018.
Western Reserve Academy Photo - RESERVE welcome We are a community of educators who are dedicated to developing students with strong character.
Nativity School Photo - Nativity Students at Eurocamp - an international Summer Camp with students from 15 different nations.
Mogadore Christian Academy Photo - MCA students have a thriving soccer team that keeps the competition on their toes.
Top Ohio Private Schools by Membership Association (2019-20)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 12 Schools517 Students12.73% Minority
- 1 Schools545 Students12.05% Minority
- 15 Schools5,688 Students18.19% Minority
- 2 Schools526 Students3.86% Minority
- 25 Schools3,028 Students9.62% Minority
- 49 Schools5,290 Students18.50% Minority
- 2 Schools321 Students37.33% Minority
- 122 Schools26,091 Students19.52% Minority
- 6 Schools505 Students23.41% Minority
- 3 Schools615 Students6.56% Minority
- 2 Schools468 Students12.54% Minority
- 4 Schools1,128 Students11.82% Minority
- 2 Schools805 Students14.23% Minority
- 6 Schools541 Students19.61% Minority
- 7 Schools723 Students9.92% Minority
- 1 Schools39 Students48.72% Minority
- 8 Schools848 Students60.06% Minority
- 24 Schools6,925 Students20.29% Minority
- 1 Schools152 Students10.00% Minority
- 1 Schools395 Students18.99% Minority
- 2 Schools423 Students79.38% Minority
- 5 Schools5,245 Students11.39% Minority
- 73 Schools6,311 Students10.54% Minority
- 1 Schools521 Students14.85% Minority
- 3 Schools590 Students62.14% Minority
- 38 Schools14,506 Students18.68% Minority
- 2 Schools145 Students8.51% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools421 Students28.75% Minority
- 8 Schools2,771 Students11.44% Minority
- 326 Schools110,760 Students15.51% Minority
- 5 Schools1,717 Students10.05% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools1,209 Students17.22% Minority
- 3 Schools415 Students40.07% Minority
- 4 Schools785 Students7.79% Minority
- 4 Schools1,273 Students19.22% Minority
- 4 Schools1,067 Students1.19% Minority
- 1 Schools282 Students8.21% Minority
- 11 Schools1,557 Students25.96% Minority
- 14 Schools988 Students6.10% Minority
- 107 Schools30,768 Students17.24% Minority
- 86 Schools22,424 Students17.05% Minority
- 18 Schools3,502 Students24.41% Minority
- 3 Schools863 Students58.93% Minority
- 1 Schools123 Students- Minority
- 21 Schools10,668 Students22.57% Minority
- 5 Schools1,548 Students22.72% Minority
- 4 Schools419 Students13.97% Minority
- 1 Schools277 Students17.93% Minority
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.