Top Ohio Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 50 top school membership associations in Ohio, serving 771 private schools (57% of all schools) and 186,415 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (42% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (16% of schools) and Other religious school association(s) (14% of schools).
St Rita School Photo - St. Rita School has received the Governor's Award for STEM Excellence from 2013-2018.
Birchwood School of Hawken Photo - I am grateful for my education at Birchwood not only because of its high academic quality, but also because I was motivated and encouraged to realize my potential. At Birchwood I learned the building blocks for lifelong achievement." A.B. of Cleveland Birchwood Student
Western Reserve Academy Photo - RESERVE welcome We are a community of educators who are dedicated to developing students with strong character.
Dayton Christian School Photo - Discover the DC difference! Dayton Christian School is "Educating for Eternity" and doing exciting things!
Canton Montessori School Photo - Canton Montessori School, Established 1968. 50 Years of premier Montessori education.
Mars Hill Academy Photo - At Mars Hill Academy, you'll discover a vibrant community of families, a true partnership between parents and teachers, a celebration of Christian faith and a joyful, engaging environment. Come "Discover the Difference" for yourself!
Saint Rose Catholic School Photo - Saint Rose Catholic School students celebrate the school's 150th Anniversary on the feast day of Saint Rose of Lima in August 2017.
Top Ohio Private Schools by Membership Association (2019-20)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 12 Schools517 Students12.73% Minority
- 1 Schools545 Students12.05% Minority
- 16 Schools6,373 Students17.39% Minority
- 2 Schools526 Students3.86% Minority
- 25 Schools3,015 Students9.62% Minority
- 49 Schools5,290 Students18.50% Minority
- 2 Schools321 Students37.33% Minority
- 121 Schools25,435 Students19.53% Minority
- 6 Schools505 Students23.41% Minority
- 3 Schools615 Students6.56% Minority
- 2 Schools468 Students12.54% Minority
- 4 Schools1,214 Students11.82% Minority
- 2 Schools805 Students14.23% Minority
- 6 Schools541 Students19.61% Minority
- 7 Schools723 Students9.92% Minority
- 1 Schools39 Students48.72% Minority
- 8 Schools848 Students60.06% Minority
- 24 Schools7,361 Students20.29% Minority
- 1 Schools152 Students10.00% Minority
- 1 Schools824 Students18.99% Minority
- 2 Schools423 Students79.38% Minority
- 5 Schools5,245 Students11.39% Minority
- 73 Schools6,311 Students10.54% Minority
- 1 Schools521 Students14.85% Minority
- 3 Schools596 Students62.14% Minority
- 38 Schools14,942 Students18.68% Minority
- 2 Schools145 Students8.51% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools421 Students28.75% Minority
- 8 Schools2,771 Students11.44% Minority
- 325 Schools110,904 Students15.46% Minority
- 5 Schools1,704 Students10.05% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools1,209 Students17.22% Minority
- 3 Schools415 Students40.07% Minority
- 4 Schools785 Students7.79% Minority
- 4 Schools1,273 Students19.22% Minority
- 4 Schools1,067 Students1.19% Minority
- 1 Schools282 Students8.21% Minority
- 11 Schools1,557 Students25.96% Minority
- 14 Schools988 Students6.10% Minority
- 106 Schools30,147 Students17.40% Minority
- 86 Schools22,385 Students17.05% Minority
- 18 Schools3,502 Students24.41% Minority
- 3 Schools863 Students58.93% Minority
- 1 Schools123 Students- Minority
- 20 Schools10,109 Students23.60% Minority
- 5 Schools1,548 Students22.72% Minority
- 4 Schools419 Students13.97% Minority
- 1 Schools277 Students17.93% Minority
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.