Ohio Schools By Membership Association
- There are 50 school membership associations in Ohio, serving 779 private schools (57% of all schools) and 187,595 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (42% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (16% of schools) and Other religious school association(s) (14% of schools).
Emmanuel Christian School sits on a beautiful, wooded 22-acre campus, just north of the Franklin Park area.
Private Preschool - High School College Preparatory Catholic School. Royalmont collaborates with parents to create Christian leaders who will transform society.
Activities that engage students in learning are a hallmark of education at STM, recognized by The Ohio Academy of Science for excellence in science education.
Ohio Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 12 Schools510 Students12.73% Minority
- 1 Schools545 Students12.05% Minority
- 15 Schools5,798 Students18.19% Minority
- 2 Schools526 Students3.86% Minority
- 26 Schools3,028 Students9.60% Minority
- 49 Schools5,335 Students18.50% Minority
- 2 Schools321 Students37.33% Minority
- 124 Schools26,114 Students19.37% Minority
- 6 Schools505 Students23.41% Minority
- 3 Schools645 Students6.56% Minority
- 2 Schools468 Students12.54% Minority
- 4 Schools1,117 Students11.82% Minority
- 2 Schools820 Students14.23% Minority
- 7 Schools553 Students21.05% Minority
- 7 Schools744 Students9.92% Minority
- 1 Schools39 Students48.72% Minority
- 9 Schools805 Students59.52% Minority
- 24 Schools6,914 Students20.29% Minority
- 1 Schools120 Students10.00% Minority
- 1 Schools395 Students18.99% Minority
- 2 Schools423 Students79.38% Minority
- 5 Schools5,299 Students11.39% Minority
- 73 Schools6,311 Students10.54% Minority
- 1 Schools521 Students14.85% Minority
- 3 Schools590 Students62.14% Minority
- 38 Schools14,518 Students18.68% Minority
- 2 Schools145 Students8.51% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools421 Students28.75% Minority
- 8 Schools2,769 Students11.44% Minority
- 325 Schools110,751 Students15.58% Minority
- 5 Schools1,692 Students10.05% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools1,227 Students17.22% Minority
- 3 Schools415 Students40.07% Minority
- 4 Schools785 Students7.79% Minority
- 4 Schools1,262 Students19.22% Minority
- 4 Schools1,067 Students1.19% Minority
- 1 Schools260 Students8.21% Minority
- 11 Schools1,557 Students25.96% Minority
- 15 Schools1,089 Students7.08% Minority
- 108 Schools30,968 Students17.23% Minority
- 86 Schools22,938 Students17.05% Minority
- 18 Schools3,452 Students24.41% Minority
- 3 Schools863 Students58.93% Minority
- 1 Schools123 Students- Minority
- 21 Schools10,546 Students22.57% Minority
- 5 Schools1,548 Students22.72% Minority
- 4 Schools787 Students13.97% Minority
- 1 Schools277 Students17.93% Minority
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
August 14, 2018
Your religion matters to you. You want your child to attend a school which will combine academics and religious education. Here is an overview of what is available together with some links to denominational web sites.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.