Top Ohio Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 50 top school membership associations in Ohio, serving 778 private schools (57% of all schools) and 186,930 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (42% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (16% of schools) and Other religious school association(s) (14% of schools).
Western Reserve Academy Photo - RESERVE welcome We are a community of educators who are dedicated to developing students with strong character.
St Rita School Photo - St. Rita School has received the Governor's Award for STEM Excellence from 2013-2018.
West Side Montessori - Toledo Campus Photo - Middle School students annually participate in the Student Watershed Watch Summit.
Saint Rose Catholic School Photo - Saint Rose Catholic School students celebrate the school's 150th Anniversary on the feast day of Saint Rose of Lima in August 2017.
Emmanuel Christian Academy Photo - Emmanuel Christian Academy. Springfield, Ohio. Serving grades TK-12.
Top Ohio Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 12 Schools510 Students12.73% Minority
- 1 Schools545 Students12.05% Minority
- 15 Schools5,674 Students18.19% Minority
- 2 Schools526 Students3.86% Minority
- 26 Schools3,056 Students9.60% Minority
- 49 Schools5,266 Students18.50% Minority
- 2 Schools321 Students37.33% Minority
- 123 Schools25,965 Students19.47% Minority
- 6 Schools505 Students23.41% Minority
- 3 Schools645 Students6.56% Minority
- 2 Schools468 Students12.54% Minority
- 4 Schools1,117 Students11.82% Minority
- 2 Schools820 Students14.23% Minority
- 7 Schools553 Students21.05% Minority
- 7 Schools744 Students9.92% Minority
- 1 Schools39 Students48.72% Minority
- 8 Schools798 Students60.06% Minority
- 24 Schools6,919 Students20.29% Minority
- 1 Schools120 Students10.00% Minority
- 1 Schools395 Students18.99% Minority
- 2 Schools423 Students79.38% Minority
- 5 Schools5,254 Students11.39% Minority
- 73 Schools6,311 Students10.54% Minority
- 1 Schools521 Students14.85% Minority
- 3 Schools590 Students62.14% Minority
- 38 Schools14,523 Students18.68% Minority
- 2 Schools145 Students8.51% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools421 Students28.75% Minority
- 8 Schools2,757 Students11.44% Minority
- 326 Schools110,235 Students15.57% Minority
- 5 Schools1,717 Students10.05% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools1,227 Students17.22% Minority
- 3 Schools415 Students40.07% Minority
- 4 Schools785 Students7.79% Minority
- 4 Schools1,262 Students19.22% Minority
- 4 Schools1,067 Students1.19% Minority
- 1 Schools282 Students8.21% Minority
- 11 Schools1,557 Students25.96% Minority
- 15 Schools1,077 Students7.08% Minority
- 108 Schools30,859 Students17.23% Minority
- 86 Schools22,833 Students17.05% Minority
- 18 Schools3,452 Students24.41% Minority
- 3 Schools863 Students58.93% Minority
- 1 Schools123 Students- Minority
- 21 Schools10,558 Students22.57% Minority
- 5 Schools1,548 Students22.72% Minority
- 4 Schools787 Students13.97% Minority
- 1 Schools277 Students17.93% Minority
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.