Top Ohio Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 50 top school membership associations in Ohio, serving 765 private schools (56% of all schools) and 185,899 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (42% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (16% of schools) and Other religious school association(s) (14% of schools).
Birchwood School of Hawken Photo - I am grateful for my education at Birchwood not only because of its high academic quality, but also because I was motivated and encouraged to realize my potential. At Birchwood I learned the building blocks for lifelong achievement." A.B. of Cleveland Birchwood Student
Western Reserve Academy Photo - RESERVE welcome We are a community of educators who are dedicated to developing students with strong character.
West Side Montessori - Toledo Campus Photo - Children's House students (preschool to kindergarten) are explorers of their world.
Cincinnati Country Day School Photo - Cincinnati Country Day School is a co-educational, college-preparatory school serving students from 18 months through grade 12. Since 1926, we've been focused on providing innovative preparation to our students so they are ready to achieve success in college and in life.
Mars Hill Academy Photo - The Mars Hill Academy staff consists of exemplary Christian men and women who love their students and are passionate about teaching.
Top Ohio Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 11 Schools502 Students12.97% Minority
- 1 Schools545 Students12.05% Minority
- 16 Schools6,397 Students17.39% Minority
- 2 Schools526 Students3.86% Minority
- 24 Schools3,007 Students9.53% Minority
- 48 Schools5,231 Students18.55% Minority
- 2 Schools290 Students37.33% Minority
- 121 Schools25,605 Students19.21% Minority
- 6 Schools505 Students23.41% Minority
- 3 Schools615 Students6.56% Minority
- 2 Schools468 Students12.54% Minority
- 4 Schools1,214 Students11.82% Minority
- 2 Schools805 Students14.23% Minority
- 6 Schools541 Students19.61% Minority
- 7 Schools723 Students9.92% Minority
- 1 Schools39 Students48.72% Minority
- 8 Schools848 Students60.06% Minority
- 24 Schools7,361 Students20.29% Minority
- 1 Schools152 Students10.00% Minority
- 1 Schools824 Students18.99% Minority
- 2 Schools423 Students79.38% Minority
- 5 Schools5,245 Students11.39% Minority
- 73 Schools6,382 Students10.54% Minority
- 1 Schools521 Students14.85% Minority
- 3 Schools596 Students62.14% Minority
- 38 Schools14,942 Students18.68% Minority
- 2 Schools145 Students8.51% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools421 Students28.75% Minority
- 8 Schools2,753 Students11.44% Minority
- 324 Schools110,595 Students15.44% Minority
- 5 Schools1,704 Students10.05% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools1,209 Students17.22% Minority
- 3 Schools415 Students40.07% Minority
- 4 Schools785 Students7.79% Minority
- 4 Schools1,273 Students19.22% Minority
- 4 Schools1,067 Students1.19% Minority
- 1 Schools282 Students8.21% Minority
- 11 Schools1,557 Students25.96% Minority
- 14 Schools1,047 Students6.10% Minority
- 105 Schools29,869 Students17.44% Minority
- 84 Schools22,128 Students17.20% Minority
- 18 Schools3,502 Students24.41% Minority
- 3 Schools863 Students58.93% Minority
- 1 Schools123 Students- Minority
- 20 Schools10,109 Students23.60% Minority
- 5 Schools1,548 Students22.72% Minority
- 4 Schools419 Students13.97% Minority
- 1 Schools277 Students17.93% Minority
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.