Top Ohio Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 1003 top religiously affiliated private schools in Ohio (72% of all schools), serving 195,696 students.
Western Reserve Academy Photo - RESERVE welcome We are a community of educators who are dedicated to developing students with strong character.
St. Ambrose School Photo - Every year St. Ambrose students have the opportunity to participate in the local Destination Imagination Competition.
The Good Shepherd Catholic Montessori Photo - Students show the catapult they made as part of their research on Ancient Greek warfare.
Ramah Junior Academy Photo - Ramah has two kindergarten classes. One class is for students who have late birthdays but will turn 5 before December 31st. The second kindergarten class is for students whose birthday falls before July 31st of this year.
Summit Christian School Photo - SCS partners with organizations like First Tee to provide new learning opportunities for our students.
St. Louis School Photo - Eighth grade leadership during the annual school May Crowning Ceremony has special meaning for our students.
Top Ohio Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020-21)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools187 Students27.43% Minority
- 231 Schools7,715 Students0.76% Minority
- 7 Schools938 Students36.72% Minority
- 40 Schools3,589 Students14.98% Minority
- 5 Schools1,486 Students11.54% Minority
- 2 Schools255 Students6.92% Minority
- 131 Schools23,699 Students24.41% Minority
- 7 Schools737 Students11.30% Minority
- 4 Schools259 Students39.19% Minority
- 13 Schools2,054 Students9.39% Minority
- 1 Schools239 Students59.73% Minority
- 10 Schools1,151 Students5.82% Minority
- 5 Schools581 Students6.21% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students11.11% Minority
- 10 Schools1,311 Students25.55% Minority
- 18 Schools3,509 Students6.82% Minority
- 2 Schools151 Students47.02% Minority
- 30 Schools4,770 Students25.79% Minority
- 8 Schools1,315 Students7.69% Minority
- 14 Schools1,189 Students16.59% Minority
- 10 Schools612 Students5.41% Minority
- 9 Schools516 Students34.97% Minority
- 2 Schools208 Students5.66% Minority
- 421 Schools137,260 Students17.97% Minority
- 16 Schools1,617 Students72.38% Minority
- 5 Schools308 Students32.32% Minority
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.