Top Ohio Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 979 top religiously affiliated private schools in Ohio (72% of all schools), serving 195,903 students.
St Rita School Photo - Your children are the future. Give them the best start in life at St. Rita School.
Lial Catholic School Photo - Our classrooms are multi-age by design allowing each student the opportunity to grow and develop at his or her own pace interacting with other students, similar to a family environment. Personal best is the standard set for everyone.
Nativity School Photo - Nativity Students at Eurocamp - an international Summer Camp with students from 15 different nations.
Royalmont Academy Photo - Private Preschool - High School College Preparatory Catholic School. Royalmont collaborates with parents to create Christian leaders who will transform society.
Mogadore Christian Academy Photo - MCA students have a thriving soccer team that keeps the competition on their toes.
Top Ohio Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 218 Schools7,576 Students1.08% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students10.83% Minority
- 7 Schools1,015 Students37.44% Minority
- 40 Schools3,634 Students14.32% Minority
- 5 Schools1,626 Students11.61% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students100.00% Minority
- 121 Schools21,917 Students20.15% Minority
- 6 Schools690 Students10.50% Minority
- 3 Schools223 Students40.65% Minority
- 12 Schools1,987 Students10.00% Minority
- 1 Schools239 Students59.73% Minority
- 9 Schools1,157 Students5.90% Minority
- 4 Schools428 Students9.60% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students11.11% Minority
- 10 Schools1,281 Students51.07% Minority
- 18 Schools3,233 Students6.12% Minority
- 2 Schools151 Students47.02% Minority
- 31 Schools4,745 Students24.90% Minority
- 7 Schools981 Students7.19% Minority
- 16 Schools1,714 Students36.63% Minority
- 11 Schools1,086 Students8.36% Minority
- 8 Schools523 Students37.39% Minority
- 2 Schools427 Students7.57% Minority
- 426 Schools139,787 Students15.75% Minority
- 14 Schools1,107 Students60.89% Minority
- 5 Schools329 Students23.81% Minority
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.