Top Ohio Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 979 top religiously affiliated private schools in Ohio (72% of all schools), serving 195,733 students.
St Rita School Photo - Your children are the future. Give them the best start in life at St. Rita School.
St. Louis School Photo - Eighth grade leadership during the annual school May Crowning Ceremony has special meaning for our students.
Redeemer Christian School Photo - Imagine your child growing in their faith, academic and social skills because they are being equipped to excel by caring teachers that are focused on God’s presence. Imagine your child making a positive difference with the faith they have bolstered and the skills they have developed! At Redeemer Christian School, students become faith-based dream makers and world changers!
Ramah Junior Academy Photo - Ramah has two kindergarten classes. One class is for students who have late birthdays but will turn 5 before December 31st. The second kindergarten class is for students whose birthday falls before July 31st of this year.
Top Ohio Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 218 Schools7,576 Students1.08% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students10.83% Minority
- 7 Schools1,015 Students37.44% Minority
- 40 Schools3,634 Students14.32% Minority
- 5 Schools1,626 Students11.61% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students100.00% Minority
- 121 Schools21,796 Students20.15% Minority
- 6 Schools690 Students10.50% Minority
- 3 Schools223 Students40.65% Minority
- 12 Schools1,987 Students10.00% Minority
- 1 Schools239 Students59.73% Minority
- 9 Schools1,157 Students5.90% Minority
- 4 Schools428 Students9.60% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students11.11% Minority
- 10 Schools1,281 Students51.07% Minority
- 18 Schools3,233 Students6.12% Minority
- 2 Schools151 Students47.02% Minority
- 31 Schools4,690 Students24.90% Minority
- 6 Schools296 Students2.28% Minority
- 16 Schools1,714 Students36.63% Minority
- 12 Schools1,771 Students8.79% Minority
- 8 Schools523 Students37.39% Minority
- 2 Schools427 Students7.57% Minority
- 426 Schools139,770 Students15.75% Minority
- 14 Schools1,130 Students60.89% Minority
- 5 Schools329 Students23.81% Minority
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.