Ohio Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 994 religiously affiliated private schools in Ohio (72% of all schools), serving 199,517 students.
Ursuline High School is located at 750 Wick Ave. UHS students come from over 30 different elementary schools. Our student to teacher ratio is 13:1.
The LBA middle school experience provides a challenging and rigorous academic program that is balanced with opportunities for monthly social 'hangouts' and service projects that lead to fun and personal fulfillment.
Ohio Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 217 Schools7,560 Students1.08% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students10.83% Minority
- 6 Schools955 Students37.44% Minority
- 46 Schools4,148 Students15.43% Minority
- 5 Schools1,614 Students11.61% Minority
- 2 Schools370 Students6.92% Minority
- 123 Schools21,863 Students20.82% Minority
- 6 Schools676 Students10.50% Minority
- 3 Schools223 Students40.65% Minority
- 12 Schools1,978 Students10.00% Minority
- 1 Schools233 Students59.73% Minority
- 9 Schools1,178 Students5.90% Minority
- 4 Schools428 Students9.60% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students11.11% Minority
- 10 Schools1,276 Students51.07% Minority
- 17 Schools3,570 Students6.12% Minority
- 2 Schools151 Students47.02% Minority
- 31 Schools4,693 Students24.90% Minority
- 8 Schools1,255 Students7.64% Minority
- 16 Schools1,675 Students36.63% Minority
- 11 Schools1,086 Students8.36% Minority
- 8 Schools523 Students37.39% Minority
- 2 Schools427 Students7.57% Minority
- 432 Schools142,177 Students15.76% Minority
- 16 Schools1,068 Students60.26% Minority
- 5 Schools350 Students23.81% Minority
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.