Ohio Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 755 religiously affiliated private schools in Ohio (67% of all schools), serving 191,751 students.
At Mars Hill Academy, you'll discover a vibrant community of families, a true partnership between parents and teachers, a celebration of Christian faith and a joyful, engaging environment. Come 'Discover the Difference' for yourself!
The LBA middle school experience provides a challenging and rigorous academic program that is balanced with opportunities for monthly social 'hangouts' and service projects that lead to fun and personal fulfillment.
St. Gertrude School Principal, Sr Mary Aquinas, O.P., shares her top priority for the 2012-13 school year--Promoting Community--with parents at the 'Back to School' event held on Aug 30.
Ohio Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 6 Schools934 Students40% Minority
- 47 Schools5,761 Students18% Minority
- 6 Schools1,569 Students14% Minority
- 109 Schools18,888 Students26% Minority
- 3 Schools186 Students51% Minority
- 4 Schools376 Students60% Minority
- 12 Schools2,097 Students12% Minority
- 1 Schools228 Students60% Minority
- 9 Schools1,197 Students6% Minority
- 5 Schools647 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students42% Minority
- 8 Schools1,033 Students59% Minority
- 18 Schools3,429 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools151 Students47% Minority
- 31 Schools4,909 Students26% Minority
- 8 Schools1,285 Students7% Minority
- 15 Schools1,708 Students33% Minority
- 11 Schools1,968 Students15% Minority
- 5 Schools872 Students28% Minority
- 2 Schools416 Students22% Minority
- 428 Schools142,563 Students21% Minority
- 17 Schools1,113 Students63% Minority
- 5 Schools344 Students7% Minority
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.