St Mary School
- St Mary School serves 289 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of St Mary School is 26:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(plaid jumpers, navy pants, white polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,385|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berea Grades: PK-8 | 178 students
56 Adelbert St
Berea, OH 44017
(440)234-5529 0.6 PK-8
- Olmsted Falls Grades: NS-8 | 173 students
8262 Columbia Road
Olmsted Falls, OH 44138
(440)235-4580 1.9 NS-8
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.