Bethel Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (440) 842-8575
- Bethel Christian Academy is dedicated to "Raising up students of integrity who love God and love others through academic excellence from a biblical perspective."
- VR Goggles, SmartBoards, Ipads, LearnPads, laptops, and interactive televisions are some of the latest technology we have available to our students.
- We are also committed to providing a education that is second to none.
- Our staff of Christian teachers desires to ensure that our students are equipped academically, spiritually, and socially for whatever their future holds.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(khaki/navy pants and polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,272|
|Tuition Notes||Half Day Tuition for Pre-K/K is $3660 and 6th-8th is $4592.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$400|
|Admissions Director||Jodi Gentry|
|Admissions Associate||Jeremy Burnett|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Title 1 Math and Reading Tutoring
- Bethel Christian Academy is a private, Christian school located in Parma, Ohio. It began as a preschool and daycare center in 1967. In 1975, Kindergarten through 6th grade were added and the school was officially founded. Seventh grade was added in 2004, and 8th grade in 2005. Though the school no longer has a daycare, it has added curriculum to teach 3 year old students in our pre-kindergarten class. As of now, the school consists of Pre-K3 through 8th grade and serves nearly 160 students. While Bethel Christian Academy is a ministry of Bethel Temple, an Assemblies of God church, it does not turn away students regardless of religious background. The school currently has students from several Protestant denominations as well Catholic, Hindu, and those who do not attend church. BCA strives to show the love of Christ to everyone without exception. Bethel Christian Academy is state chartered and a member of ACSI (Association of ChristianSchools International.) BCA strives to meet and exceed state standards in every subject while integrating Biblical teaching into daily instruction.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 281 students
6041 Ridge Road
Cleveland, OH 44129
(440) 884-1010 3.4 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8
6620 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44130
(440) 842-6818 1.3 PK-8
When our family moved to Parma we were very nervous about putting our children in public school. We are so thankful for Bethel Christian Academy! The teachers are amazing, and we have seen so much growth in our children academically, but also spiritually. Our daughter blows us away in what she knows, how she prays, her faith, and her flat out love of Jesus! As working parents, we don't always have the time that we wish we did to spend with our children and we are so thankful to have loving, caring, godly teachers that are willing to go above and beyond to partner with us as we work to raise children who love Jesus!
- Posted by Parent - burne
I am a parent and and I have two girls that attend BCA and I. Could not be more impressed with the school, teachers, and loving Christian Environment. The teachers went above and beyond to with both my girls and the principal is doing great things to make BCA stand out among Christian schools. I have two more kids that I cannot wait for them to have the opportunity to attend Bethel Christian Academy. It is a little hidden gem in Parma, Ohio!!
- Posted by Parent - Teple
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.