St Albert The Great School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (440) 237-1032
- At St Albert The Great School, our mission is to work with families to educate each child to know and live the Catholic faith and to continue life-long learning.
- We believe that each person is a child of God who deserves to be loved and respected.
- We believe in the importance of providing each child the opportunity for growth according to his/her needs, ability, and potential; in the value of service to others; in guiding our students to be active Catholic parishioners and members of the community; in promoting respect for oneself, respect for others, and responsibility for one's actions; and in teaching appreciation of God's creation through the study of all disciplines.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||918 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8
6620 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44130
(440) 842-6818 4.6 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: K-8 | 276 students
7367 York Rd
Cleveland, OH 44130
(440) 842-7785 3.1 K-8
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 436 students
6740 Broadview Rd
Cleveland, OH 44134
(216) 524-4816 5.1 PK-8
This school is the best catholic school in Ohio. No doubt about it. I recently graduated, and I loved this school. The teachers, staff, and administration is the best. You will love the principal and the pastor. You can't beat Saint Albert the Great nor could you find something better. They help everyone no matter the issue like a school should. I am so glad that I transferred over there because I truly think I found myself there. If you are considering sending your children there please do. You will not regret it! I am not just saying this because I graduated there either. I truly mean it. You will not regret it!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Alumni
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?