Scribes & Scribblers Child Development Center
Tel: (440) 884-5437
- Scribes is like a home-away-from-home for our families and children ages 12 weeks through 12 years. We pride ourselves in always going above and beyond for all of our kids. Our facility is very spacious inside and out.
- We feature over 4 acres complete with 2 full playgrounds, climbers, mini golf course, sand volleyball, soccer fields, baseball diamond and two inground pools. Call to schedule a tour at 440-884-5437.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-9|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Varies based on age and program|
|Total Students||171 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies based on age of child|
|Admissions Director||Erin Groves|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Dance, Gymnastics, Soccer, SwimmingDance, Gymnastics,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
School Age "A" Club, School Age Jr. J.C. CLub, School Age K.I.D.S. Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Story and Enrichment Program through the Library, Tahitian Dance Class
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Gymnastics, Soccer Club
- We have helped to raise many generations of children, a lot of them come back to work for here! Please call us with any questions or to shcedule a time to check out all we have to offer. We would love to show you how we are different from the rest!
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8
6620 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44130
(440) 842-6818 1.4 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: K-8 | 276 students
7367 York Rd
Cleveland, OH 44130
(440) 842-7785 2.1 K-8
- Brookpark Grades: 5-8
13383 Snow Road
Brookpark, OH 44142
(314) 721-8607 2.5 5-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.