St. Thomas More
- St. Thomas More is a Catholic Elementary School primarily intended to provide a quality Catholic education.
- The admissions guidelines of St. Thomas More School are in accordance with the student acceptance regulations of the Diocese of Cleveland.
- The school admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin, to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at this school.
- In all cases, admission of students to St. Thomas More School will be made only in those cases where the student's needs can be met.
- A class limit may be reached when the school cannot provide for the social, moral or educational growth of a student and admittance may be refused.
- All students admitted to St.Thomas More School are considered to be conditional for the first semester.
- It is during this time period that a determination will be made as to whether the needs of the student can be met at St. Thomas More School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||380 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: K-9 | 117 students
12406 Buckingham Ave
Cleveland, OH 44120
(216) 795-7161 8.1 K-9
- Cleveland Grades: NS-9 | 136 students
4129 Superior Ave
Cleveland, OH 44103
(216) 361-1883 6.7 NS-9
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8
6620 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44130
(440) 842-6818 4.3 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 310 students
4419 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44109
(216) 741-3685 1.5 PK-8