- St. Thomas More is a Catholic Elementary School primarily intended to provide a quality Catholic education.
- The admissions guidelines of St. Thomas More School are in accordance with the student acceptance regulations of the Diocese of Cleveland.
- The school admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin, to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at this school.
- In all cases, admission of students to St. Thomas More School will be made only in those cases where the student's needs can be met.
- A class limit may be reached when the school cannot provide for the social, moral or educational growth of a student and admittance may be refused.
- All students admitted to St.Thomas More School are considered to be conditional for the first semester.
- It is during this time period that a determination will be made as to whether the needs of the student can be met at St. Thomas More School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||380 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 252 students
1355 W. 70th Street
Cleveland, OH 44102
ClevelandGrades: K-8 | 290 students
14440 Triskett Road
Cleveland, OH 44111
ClevelandGrades: K-9 | 117 students
12406 Buckingham Ave
Cleveland, OH 44120
ClevelandGrades: K-8 | 251 students
3421 Snow Road
Cleveland, OH 44134
ClevelandGrades: K-8 | 196 students
7206 Myron Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44103
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.