Heritage Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Heritage Christian School is a place where the Word of God is integrated into every facet of our curriculum.
- We are located just outside of Cleveland, Ohio, in the community of Brooklyn and we offer classes from K-4 through the 12th grade.
- During our 30 years of existence, we have seen the hand of God change lives and educate children with the spirit of excellence.
- The school utilizes a traditional classroom setting and teaching techniques, as opposed to a self-paced curriculum.
- We have incorporated two major curriculums at Heritage, Bob Jones and ABeka.
- Our objective is to establish Christian truth as a guide for life; to maintain a high academic standard; to instill pure morals in the heart of the student; to generate a spirit of patriotism; and to live a disciplined life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: K-9 | 380 students
4180 N Amber Dr
Cleveland, OH 44144
(216)749-1660 1 K-9
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 543 students
4909 Lorain Ave
Cleveland, OH 44102
(216)939-8330 3.4 PK-8
- Gates Mills Grades: PK-12 | 663 students
34001 Cedar Rd
Gates Mills, OH 44040
(440)473-8050 17.1 PK-12
My 3 grown children are graduates of Heritage Christian School. Thankful for their education and dedication of the staff.
- Posted by Parent - Parent
Wonderful christian founded K4-12th school that truly care about their students!
- Posted by Parent - Sweet
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.