Heritage Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (216) 476-7976
- Heritage Christian School is a place where the Word of God is integrated into every facet of our curriculum.
- We are located just outside of Cleveland, Ohio, in the community of Brooklyn and we offer classes from K-4 through the 12th grade.
- During our 30 years of existence, we have seen the hand of God change lives and educate children with the spirit of excellence.
- The school utilizes a traditional classroom setting and teaching techniques, as opposed to a self-paced curriculum.
- We have incorporated two major curriculums at Heritage, Bob Jones and ABeka.
- Our objective is to establish Christian truth as a guide for life; to maintain a high academic standard; to instill pure morals in the heart of the student; to generate a spirit of patriotism; and to live a disciplined life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||203 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gates Mills Grades: PK-12 | 644 students
34001 Cedar Rd
Gates Mills, OH 44040
(440) 442-1104 17.1 PK-12
- Cleveland Grades: K-9 | 380 students
4180 N Amber Dr
Cleveland, OH 44144
(216) 749-1660 1 K-9
My 3 grown children are graduates of Heritage Christian School. Thankful for their education and dedication of the staff.
- Posted by Parent - Parent
Wonderful christian founded K4-12th school that truly care about their students!
- Posted by Parent - Sweet
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.