Mary Queen Of Peace School
- Mary Queen of Peace School ( formally known as Our Lady of Good Counsel School ) is a leading educational facility offering up to date teaching methods, curriculum, and multimedia technology to students in preschool through eighth grade.
- Our students receive a strong Christian foundation along with high expectations for their academic performance.
- Community is very important to us and this can be seen through our parent participation in PTU, Sports Boosters, and various volunteer opportunities within the school setting.
- Mary Queen of Peace Catholic School is a Christ-filled learning community which fosters family, integrity, and spiritual growth.
- Recognizing that each member of the school community is a unique individual, created in God's image and worthy of respect, Mary Queen of Peace School Community strives to create an environment which fosters the total physical, social, emotional, spritual and intellectual growth of all our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||310 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||19 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call our school office at (216) 741-3685 for current tuition rates|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Altar Servers, Art Club, Morning Announcement Students, Safety Patrol, Student Counsel|
- Mary Queen of Peace School (formally known as Our Lady of Good Counsel) is a leading educational facility offering up to date teaching methods, curriculum, and multimedia technology to students in preschool through eighth grade. We have a before and after care latchkey program to accommodate working parents. Mary Queen of Peace School offers a breakfast and lunch program for all of our students. Students are educated in the following academic areas: Reading, Phonics, Math, English, Science, Social Studies, Health, Handwriting, Physical Education, Computer Technology, Art, Music, Spanish, Drama, and Library Skills. We challenge every student to reach his/her fullest potential. We accept Ed-Choice and the Cleveland Scholarship and Tutoring Program Vouchers for students in Kindergarten through grade eight. Please contact our school office at 216-741-3685 for more information regarding this program. We accept county vouchers for our preschool and latchkey programs. Please contact your worker to find out more information about obtaining these vouchers.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 424 students
15724 Montrose Ave
Cleveland, OH 44111
(216) 521-4115 5.4 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: K-9 | 117 students
12406 Buckingham Ave
Cleveland, OH 44120
(216) 795-7161 6.8 K-9
- Cleveland Grades: NS-9 | 136 students
4129 Superior Ave
Cleveland, OH 44103
(216) 361-1883 6 NS-9
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.