Mary Queen Of Peace School
Mary Queen of Peace School ( formally known as Our Lady of Good Counsel School ) is a leading educational facility offering up to date teaching methods, curriculum, and multimedia technology to students in preschool through eighth grade.
Our students receive a strong Christian foundation along with high expectations for their academic performance.
Community is very important to us and this can be seen through our parent participation in PTU, Sports Boosters, and various volunteer opportunities within the school setting.
Mary Queen of Peace Catholic School is a Christ-filled learning community which fosters family, integrity, and spiritual growth.
Recognizing that each member of the school community is a unique individual, created in God's image and worthy of respect, Mary Queen of Peace School Community strives to create an environment which fosters the total physical, social, emotional, spritual and intellectual growth of all our students.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 310 students
- Average class size: 19 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 21%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please call our school office at (216) 741-3685 for current tuition rates
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Altar Servers, Art Club, Morning Announcement Students, Safety Patrol, Student Counsel
- Mary Queen of Peace School (formally known as Our Lady of Good Counsel) is a leading educational facility offering up to date teaching methods, curriculum, and multimedia technology to students in preschool through eighth grade. We have a before and after care latchkey program to accommodate working parents. Mary Queen of Peace School offers a breakfast and lunch program for all of our students. Students are educated in the following academic areas: Reading, Phonics, Math, English, Science, Social Studies, Health, Handwriting, Physical Education, Computer Technology, Art, Music, Spanish, Drama, and Library Skills. We challenge every student to reach his/her fullest potential. We accept Ed-Choice and the Cleveland Scholarship and Tutoring Program Vouchers for students in Kindergarten through grade eight. Please contact our school office at 216-741-3685 for more information regarding this program. We accept county vouchers for our preschool and latchkey programs. Please contact your worker to find out more information about obtaining these vouchers.
Endorse Mary Queen Of Peace School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?