Mary Queen of Peace School
- Mary Queen of Peace School ( formally known as Our Lady of Good Counsel School ) is a leading educational facility offering up to date teaching methods, curriculum, and multimedia technology to students in preschool through eighth grade.
- Our students receive a strong Christian foundation along with high expectations for their academic performance.
- Community is very important to us and this can be seen through our parent participation in PTU, Sports Boosters, and various volunteer opportunities within the school setting.
- Mary Queen of Peace Catholic School is a Christ-filled learning community which fosters family, integrity, and spiritual growth.
- Recognizing that each member of the school community is a unique individual, created in God's image and worthy of respect, Mary Queen of Peace School Community strives to create an environment which fosters the total physical, social, emotional, spritual and intellectual growth of all our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||228 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||19 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call our school office at (216) 741-3685 for current tuition rates|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Altar Servers, Art Club, Morning Announcement Students, Safety Patrol, Student Counsel Altar Servers, Art Club, Safety Patrol, Morning Announcement Students,|
- Mary Queen of Peace School (formally known as Our Lady of Good Counsel) is a leading educational facility offering up to date teaching methods, curriculum, and multimedia technology to students in preschool through eighth grade. We have a before and after care latchkey program to accommodate working parents. Mary Queen of Peace School offers a breakfast and lunch program for all of our students. Students are educated in the following academic areas: Reading, Phonics, Math, English, Science, Social Studies, Health, Handwriting, Physical Education, Computer Technology, Art, Music, Spanish, Drama, and Library Skills. We challenge every student to reach his/her fullest potential. We accept Ed-Choice and the Cleveland Scholarship and Tutoring Program Vouchers for students in Kindergarten through grade eight. Please contact our school office at 216-741-3685 for more information regarding this program. We accept county vouchers for our preschool and latchkey programs. Please contact your worker to find out more information about obtaining these vouchers.
Profile last updated: 11/25/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ClevelandGrades: KG-8 | 382 students
15724 Montrose Ave
Cleveland, OH 44111
- ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 216 students
4400 West 140th Street
Cleveland, OH 44135
- ClevelandGrades: K-9 | 280 students
5620 Hauserman Rd
Cleveland, OH 44130
- ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 224 students
2345 E 83rd Street
Cleveland, OH 44104
- ClevelandGrades: K-9 | 345 students
10205 Lorain Ave
Cleveland, OH 44111
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.