Bethany Lutheran School
- Bethany Lutheran School has offered a quality education in a Christ centered environment since it opened in 1935.
- Bethany Lutheran School's mission is to train every child's head, heart, and hands for a lifetime of discipleship to God and service to their fellowman.
- We believe that Christian education is a vital part of the Great Commission in which God commanded the church to, "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations".
- We believe that the purpose of Christian education is to provide quality education founded in God's Word and guided by the Holy Spirit, to cultivate Christian values. Bethany Lutheran School is a benchmark school in the area of using technology for teaching and learning, using a desktop lab for whole class instruction, four mobile laptop labs, and a mobile I-Pad lab. SmartBoards are used for instruction in all classrooms, with student response devices also used. Bethany also has a Yamaha, "Music in Education" Keyboard lab for Music Instruction and a Physical Education Lab, with exercise bikes that interface with gaming systems.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||252 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,750|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition reductions given for multiple children families|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$800|
|Admissions Director||Ken Boerger|
|Admissions Associate||Kathy Smith|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- All our classes score significantly above the national norms in the Nationally normed Terra Nova Achievement Test, with our 7th and 8th grades scoring over three grade levels above their peer group.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.