- Bethany Lutheran School has offered a quality education in a Christ centered environment since it opened in 1935.
- Bethany Lutheran School's mission is to train every child's head, heart, and hands for a lifetime of discipleship to God and service to their fellowman.
- We believe that Christian education is a vital part of the Great Commission in which God commanded the church to, "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations".
- We believe that the purpose of Christian education is to provide quality education founded in God's Word and guided by the Holy Spirit, to cultivate Christian values. Bethany Lutheran School is a benchmark school in the area of using technology for teaching and learning, using a desktop lab for whole class instruction, four mobile laptop labs, and a mobile I-Pad lab. SmartBoards are used for instruction in all classrooms, with student response devices also used. Bethany also has a Yamaha, "Music in Education" Keyboard lab for Music Instruction and a Physical Education Lab, with exercise bikes that interface with gaming systems.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||287 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||23 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,750|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition reductions given for multiple children families|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$800|
|Admissions Director||Ken Boerger|
|Admissions Associate||Kathy Smith|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- All our classes score significantly above the national norms in the Nationally normed Terra Nova Achievement Test, with our 7th and 8th grades scoring over three grade levels above their peer group.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Middleburg HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 414 students
14875 Bagley Rd
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
Parma HeightsGrades: K-6 | 154 students
8971 West Ridgewood Drive
Parma Heights, OH 44130
Shaker HeightsGrades: NS-12 | 857 students
19600 North Park Blvd
Shaker Heights, OH 44122
BrunswickGrades: PK-8 | 482 students
923 Pearl Road
Brunswick, OH 44212
ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 486 students
6620 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44130
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.