St. Mary Byzantine School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Mary Byzantine Catholic Elementary School strives to prepare our students for life-long learning through developing Christian moral principles, social responsibility and self-discipline.
- St. Mary Byzantine Catholic School strives to prepare our students for life-long learning through Christian Moral Principles, Social Responsibilities, Self-discipline.
- We strive to develop the whole student. In addition to academics, extra curricular programs and service opportunities, our philosophy calls children to grow in the gospel values of Jesus, through worship in the tradition of the Byzantine Catholic Church.
- The school educates students to live as loving, just and responsible faith-filled citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 224 students
2345 E 83rd Street
Cleveland, OH 44104
ClevelandGrades: NS-8 | 228 students
4419 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44109
Cleveland HeightsGrades: K-8 | 269 students
2160 Stillman Rd
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 543 students
4909 Lorain Ave
Cleveland, OH 44102
ClevelandGrades: K-9 | 117 students
12406 Buckingham Ave
Cleveland, OH 44120
St. Mary Byzantine is a great school. My son loves going there it is a very small school and it's like a family. My only wish is that there were more extracurricular programs available.
- Posted by Parent - mzrod
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?