St Mary Byzantine School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (216) 749-7980
- St. Mary Byzantine Catholic Elementary School strives to prepare our students for life-long learning through developing Christian moral principles, social responsibility and self-discipline.
- St. Mary Byzantine Catholic School strives to prepare our students for life-long learning through Christian Moral Principles, Social Responsibilities, Self-discipline.
- We strive to develop the whole student. In addition to academics, extra curricular programs and service opportunities, our philosophy calls children to grow in the gospel values of Jesus, through worship in the tradition of the Byzantine Catholic Church.
- The school educates students to live as loving, just and responsible faith-filled citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: NS-8 | 221 students
2160 Stillman Rd
Cleveland, OH 44118
(216) 932-4177 8.4 NS-8
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 310 students
4419 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44109
(216) 741-3685 0.4 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 392 students
2345 E 83rd Street
Cleveland, OH 44104
(216) 881-6250 6.1 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 543 students
4909 Lorain Ave
Cleveland, OH 44102
(216) 939-8330 3.4 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: K-9 | 117 students
12406 Buckingham Ave
Cleveland, OH 44120
(216) 795-7161 7 K-9
St. Mary Byzantine is a great school. My son loves going there it is a very small school and it's like a family. My only wish is that there were more extracurricular programs available.
- Posted by Parent - mzrod
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?