Our Lady Of Angels School
- Our Lady of Angels School is dedicated to providing a Catholic education that emphasizes spiritual growth, academic excellence, respect, and compassion for all individuals and one self.
- We provide a foundation of knowledge in Catholic values and encourage our students to live out the gospel message.
- We prepare students to become responsible and contributing members of society.
- We teach and model Christian values and offer educational programs that identify the needs and learning styles of all students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||35 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
After School Arte Program
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AthertonGrades: NS-12
150 Valparaiso Avenue
Atherton, CA 94027
- Daly CityGrades: KG-8 | 465 students
7 Elmwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94015
- Daly CityGrades: KG-8 | 237 students
20 Reiner St
Daly City, CA 94014
- BurlingameGrades: K-8 | 313 students
1300 Bayswater Avenue
Burlingame, CA 94010
- MillbraeGrades: K-9 | 292 students
1150 Magnolia Ave
Millbrae, CA 94030
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.