Our Lady Of Angels School
- Our Lady of Angels School is dedicated to providing a Catholic education that emphasizes spiritual growth, academic excellence, respect, and compassion for all individuals and one self.
- We provide a foundation of knowledge in Catholic values and encourage our students to live out the gospel message.
- We prepare students to become responsible and contributing members of society.
- We teach and model Christian values and offer educational programs that identify the needs and learning styles of all students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||35 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
After School Arte Program
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burlingame Grades: K-8 | 362 students
1300 Bayswater Avenue
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650)344-7176 1.6 K-8
- Atherton Grades: NS-12
150 Valparaiso Avenue
Atherton, CA 94027
(650)322-1866 13.4 NS-12
- Daly City Grades: NS-8 | 525 students
7 Elmwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94015
(650)756-3395 10.2 NS-8
- Burlingame Grades: PK-12 | 889 students
6565 Skyline Blvd
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650)350-4528 1.7 PK-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.