Our Lady Of Angels School
Tel: (650) 343-9200
- Our Lady of Angels School is dedicated to providing a Catholic education that emphasizes spiritual growth, academic excellence, respect, and compassion for all individuals and one self.
- We provide a foundation of knowledge in Catholic values and encourage our students to live out the gospel message.
- We prepare students to become responsible and contributing members of society.
- We teach and model Christian values and offer educational programs that identify the needs and learning styles of all students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||314 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||35 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
After School Arte Program
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burlingame Grades: K-8 | 319 students
1300 Bayswater Avenue
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650) 344-7176 1.6 K-8
- Atherton Grades: NS-12
150 Valparaiso Avenue
Atherton, CA 94027
(650) 322-1866 13.4 NS-12
- Daly City Grades: NS-8 | 525 students
7 Elmwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94015
(650) 756-3395 10.2 NS-8
- Burlingame Grades: PK-12 | 889 students
6565 Skyline Blvd
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650) 350-4528 1.7 PK-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.