Royal Redeemer Lutheran School
Tel: (440) 237-7988
Royal Redeemer offers a partnership with families that allows our excellent faculty to support the learning efforts of parents who desire to meet the complex learning needs of 21st Century learners.
With a spiritual emphasis rooted in the Bible, we aim to prepare the WHOLE student to have an impact on the WHOLE world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences, Special Education, Gifted Ed.|
|Total Students||447 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Early Education class tuition rates vary. Elementary and Middle School rates range from $2900 to $3,500 per student. Financial assistance is available by application.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,600|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Carol Huxsoll|
|Admissions Associate||MaryAnn Tansler|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Golf, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,|
Softball, Track and Field,
- Nationally Accredited Age 2 through Grade 8
- Affiliated with the Lutheran Church- Missouri Synod, offering daily Bible study and weekly child-orieted worship experiences.
- Offers a rigorous course of study, yet includes special education for students in need of learning support &/or learning extension.
- Focus on brain-based learning practices
- Certified, caring teachers who participate in frequent and regular professional development to be at their very best
- Full athletic and Fine Arts programming
- Diverse student population which allows students to learn of a wide variety of ethnic, racial, and cultural groups. This includes the study of Spanish as a learned language starting in Gr. 1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Broadview Heights Grades: PK-K | 50 students
4223 E Royalton Rd
Broadview Heights, OH 44147
(440) 526-1622 6.2 PK-K
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 220 students
6041 Ridge Road
Cleveland, OH 44129
(440) 884-1010 6 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.