- Westside Christian Academy opened its doors in the fall of 1996 with the vision of providing something different in the education of young children.
- We provide an excellent academic program, presented from a biblical wordview, which incorporates a unique mentoring relationship between the student and classroom teacher.
- Our program includes Bible, math, grammar, literature, science, history, Latin, physical education, and the dramatic arts including choir, music theory, art, and drama.
- Our challenging curriculum integrates the philosophy of the classical education within a traditional classroom setting.
- Our small class size ensures that each student receives individualized attention on a daily basis.
- WCA's philosophy embodies the concept that education is more than just academics; it also involves character development, which enables children to fulfill God's will in their lives.
- While we believe that the Bible affirms that parents are responsible for the education and training of their children, Westside Christian Academy exists to assist parents in this important task.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ElyriaGrades: PK-12 | 145 students
11400 Lagrange Rd
Elyria, OH 44035
North RidgevilleGrades: KG-12 | 477 students
37501 Center Ridge Rd
North Ridgeville, OH 44039
WadsworthGrades: PK-12 | 203 students
1055 Reimer Road
Wadsworth, OH 44281
AuroraGrades: K-8 | 209 students
1037 East Blvd
Aurora, OH 44202
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.