St Edward High School
- At St. Edward High School, we strive to bring out the best in our students by providing a great environment for boys to develop into young men.
- We strengthen our students' Christian values by providing a Catholic curriculum and school atmosphere.
- We know it takes more than the passage of time to turn a boy into a man; it takes the discipline of study, the guidance of competent, dedicated instructors, and a challenging but supportive atmosphere.
- Our unique Pre-Engineering Program provides students interested in pursuing a degree in the engineering fields with a competitive advantage over others.
- In addition to classroom instruction, this program also includes networking and mentoring opportunities from St. Edward alumni and friends currently employed in various engineering fields.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2016|
|Total Students||946 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||68 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: 9-12 | 1506 students
1911 W 30th St
Cleveland, OH 44113
(216) 651-0222 4 9-12
- Cleveland Grades: 9-12 | 595 students
6000 Queens Hwy
Cleveland, OH 44130
(440) 886-0300 5.8 9-12
- Akron Grades: 9-12 | 810 students
1 Holy Cross Blvd
Akron, OH 44306
(330) 773-6658 32.9 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.