- At St. Edward High School, we strive to bring out the best in our students by providing a great environment for boys to develop into young men.
- We strengthen our students' Christian values by providing a Catholic curriculum and school atmosphere.
- We know it takes more than the passage of time to turn a boy into a man; it takes the discipline of study, the guidance of competent, dedicated instructors, and a challenging but supportive atmosphere.
- Our unique Pre-Engineering Program provides students interested in pursuing a degree in the engineering fields with a competitive advantage over others.
- In addition to classroom instruction, this program also includes networking and mentoring opportunities from St. Edward alumni and friends currently employed in various engineering fields.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||863 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||52 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClevelandGrades: 9-12 | 1500 students
1911 W 30th St
Cleveland, OH 44113
Parma HeightsGrades: 9-12 | 656 students
6000 Queens Hwy
Parma Heights, OH 44130
AkronGrades: 9-12 | 869 students
1 Holy Cross Blvd
Akron, OH 44306
ClevelandGrades: 9-12 | 419 students
2900 Martin Luther King Jr Drive
Cleveland, OH 44104
Garfield HeightsGrades: 9-12 | 330 students
12425 Granger Rd
Garfield Heights, OH 44125