St Edward High School
- At St. Edward High School, we strive to bring out the best in our students by providing a great environment for boys to develop into young men.
- We strengthen our students' Christian values by providing a Catholic curriculum and school atmosphere.
- We know it takes more than the passage of time to turn a boy into a man; it takes the discipline of study, the guidance of competent, dedicated instructors, and a challenging but supportive atmosphere.
- Our unique Pre-Engineering Program provides students interested in pursuing a degree in the engineering fields with a competitive advantage over others.
- In addition to classroom instruction, this program also includes networking and mentoring opportunities from St. Edward alumni and friends currently employed in various engineering fields.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2016|
|Total Students||946 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||68 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: 9-12 | 1534 students
1911 W 30th St
Cleveland, OH 44113
(216)651-0222 4 9-12
- Cleveland Grades: 9-12 | 588 students
6000 Queens Hwy
Cleveland, OH 44130
(440)866-0300 5.8 9-12
- Akron Grades: 9-12 | 810 students
1 Holy Cross Blvd
Akron, OH 44306
(330)773-6658 32.9 9-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.