St. Bernadette Elementary School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Saint Bernadette School began with five classrooms on September 8th, 1952.
- Since then we have grown into a school that accommodates two classrooms of each grade, kindergarten through eight.
- We also have an on-site preschool. We have an enrollment of close to 500 in preschool-eighth grade.
- Our tradition of excellence continues as we educate a third generation of parish families.
- ~Saint Bernadette Catholic School is a Christ-filled learning community promoting faith, acceptance, service and peace.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||500 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,400|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool rates are different from day school.|
|Admissions Director||Karen Howell|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Freestyle Skiing, Snowboarding, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingAlpine Skiing, Baseball,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Football, Freestyle Skiing,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Saint Bernadette is a Christ-filled community. Students begin each day with prayerful reflection. Every teacher holds the appropriate religion certification from The Diocese of Cleveland`s Office of Catechetical Formation and Education. Our students help prepare for and attend the weekly all-school Mass and are regularly united with their prayer partners to join in community service projects and faith-based activities. All of our children are instructed in and given the opportunity to receive the sacraments of Reconciliation, First Communion and Confirmation.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westlake Grades: PK-12 | 255 students
23096 Center Ridge Rd
Westlake, OH 44145
(440)331-1300 0.5 PK-12
- North Olmsted Grades: 3-12
23420 Lorain Rd # 206
North Olmsted, OH 44070
(440)552-6952 1.4 3-12
Since 1952, Saint Bernadette School has been the premier Catholic School in and around Cuyahoga County. With so much to offer our families both academically and spiritually, we are excited to continue our successful journey and educational vision with you. We not only offer the very best in technology and innovation, community service projects, foreign language, state-of-the-art gymnasium, newer preschool and two classrooms in every grade K-8, but we offer numerous extra-curricular along with a beautiful 25-acre campus. We are proud of the spectacular school community we have established and we can't wait to take you on a tour! www.stbern.net Go Bulldogs!
- Posted by Administrator - Karen Howell
St. Bernadette School is the perfect blend of all the experiences that I want my children to experience. The school provides a top tier education and also provides a large amount of extra-curricular activities. The best part of St. Bernadette is the community, our children and our family have made friends within the St. Bernadette community that we will have for many years to come. I highly recommend St. Bernadette School!
- Posted by Parent - Jonathan Levoy
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.