St Brendan Catholic School
- St. Brendan School opened its doors for the first time on September 7, 1965.
- Principal Sister Mary Paula and her staff of eight lay teachers and four sisters of the order of St. Joseph, welcomed 502 students in grades one through six.
- Grade seven was added the following year. 1967 saw the addition of the eighth grade with a total enrollment of 693 students being taught by 16 full-time teachers.
- 1967 also saw the beginning of the Parish School of Religion (PSR), then known as CCD. The Holy Family Program, which exists to assist young parishioners in the preparation for the sacrament of the Eucharist, began in 1969.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Olmsted Grades: 3-12
23420 Lorain Rd # 206
North Olmsted, OH 44070
(440)552-6952 0.5 3-12
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 128 students
4401 W 215th Street
Cleveland, OH 44126
(440)331-6553 1.5 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: PK-K | 106 students
21000 Brookpark Rd
Cleveland, OH 44135
(216)433-5264 1.6 PK-K
- Westlake Grades: PK-12 | 255 students
23096 Center Ridge Rd
Westlake, OH 44145
(440)331-1300 2 PK-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.