Andrews Osborne Academy
- Top Ranked OH School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 336 students
- Yearly Tuition: $21,250
- Acceptance rate: 70%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Khaki pants & School Polo)
Finances and Admission
Club or Organization:
American Sign Language, Asian Board Games, Audio Visual Club, Card Making, Clay Club, E-Games, Model United Nations, Parade the Circle, Pen Pal Club, Photography Club, Power of the Pen, Quidditch Club, Robotics Club, Russian Club, Ski Club, Spirit Club, Star Wars Club, Tabletop Games Club, Varsity Club, Walking and Talking Club, Why not? Knitting Club
- 340 students, which includes a 28% boarding population
- College preparatory curriculum
- Honors and AP classes in all subject areas
- Varied electives, from Video & Animation to Biodiesel
- Rich Performance and Fine Arts offerings
- Academic Advisors: Each teacher has 6-10 student advisees who meet weekly
- Competitive and extensive athletics
- Partnerships with SPIRE Institute, The Fine Arts Association, The Cleveland Ballet, and Maypine-Flagship Farms
- An Equestrian program where students may take private lessons or compete on a interscholastic team
- Matriculation list can be found on College Counseling page located under "Academics" on website (www.andrewsosborne.org).
- Housing-Boarding available for grades 7-12: seven houses accommodating 10-22 students, dedicated houseparents, and residential assistants. Each air conditioned home includes double or triple rooms, a common area with a desktop and printer, television, and a laundry room with washers and dryers. All dorms are wireless.
- Financial Information: Nearly 30% of Andrews Osborne students receive assistance based on need. Payment plans and loan programs are available.
- Five Day Boarding commences on Sunday evening and ends Friday afternoon.
- Application Fees Domestic Student $50 International Student $100
Endorse Andrews Osborne Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards