Grades: PK | 20 students
- We are a unique Montessori Preschool that has served the North Asheville area for 10 years.
- Our ages range from 2 - 6 years for boys and girls.
- Our goal is to serve the community with Quality Childcare and learning experiences for the students. Our teachers are gentle, and caring which adds to our beautiful setting.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies depending on number of days student attend and whether half or full day.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Gayle Rayfield|
- We are a fully accredited Traditional Montessori School. We serve ages 2 - 6 with an average of 15-20 students per year. Ms. Gayle is the Principal who is trained in Early Childhood Montessori Education and holds a Masters Degree from The College of Notre Dame in Belmont, California.
- Our school is located in North Asheville off Merrimon and Beaverdam Roads. We accept applications on an ongoing basis and enroll as opening are available.
- Please visit our website or call for additional information or to set up an appointment to visit our unique facility.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AshevilleGrades: NS-K | 40 students
1 School Rd
Asheville, NC 28806
AshevilleGrades: PK-K | 107 students
15 Julia St
Asheville, NC 28801
AshevilleGrades: PK-12 | 639 students
1345 Hendersonville Rd
Asheville, NC 28803
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.