Grades: K-11 | 34 students
- Bosque Farms Christian Academy (BFCA) was started in 1979 as a ministry of First Assembly of God in Bosque Farms, New Mexico.
- Since 1979, the Bible has always been the main textbook of this academy.
- Each student is required to memorize Scripture as part of their daily goals.
- This is important because Jesus taught that man does not live by bread alone but by the Word of God.
- This means that a Christian's life is not sustained merely by temporal things but by the eternal Word of God.
- We are not ashamed of the Gospel.
- We are not ashamed to lift up the name of Jesus Christ as the Son of God and the Savior of the World.
- The mission of BFCA is to provide a training center to teach students how to live according to God's principles, to be passionate followers of Christ, and to find and fulfill the destiny and purpose God has for their lives.
- The vision of BFCA is to affect our local community and ultimately the world by training young people in the ways of God, providing a strong academic foundation, and guiding them to find and fulfill their purpose in the Kingdom of God.
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-11|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 50%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Bosque Farms Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Back To The Basics Learning Academy.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.