New Mexico Private Schools
- There are 212 private schools in New Mexico, serving 24,679 students.
- The average private school tuition is $6,795 for elementary schools and $10,677 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 85% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 48% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
We are so pleased that our children are students in this remarkable school! We have seen so much personal growth in both of them as the year has progressed! They are excited to go to school everyday and accomplish so much while they are there. The families at Acton are really wonderful, and we have been nothing but impressed with
Sandia Preparatory School provides a rigorous college prep education in a small class setting for grades 6 - 12.
Our goal is to help struggling students find success. Many students struggle with behaviors that cause classroom problems. We work on behavior as well as academics in a non-therapeutic setting.
This is us: the good, the bad, the shy, the outgoing, the playful, the serious - clearly diversity at its best, but a great group of people.
New Mexico Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 87 Schools13,469 Students44% Minority
- 1 Schools8 Students100% Minority
- 6 Schools989 Students37% Minority
- 3 Schools179 Students83% Minority
- 3 Schools300 Students20% Minority
- 10 Schools1,047 Students52% Minority
- 1 Schools97 Students54% Minority
- 4 Schools166 Students25% Minority
- 3 Schools157 Students36% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students40% Minority
- 2 Schools92 Students34% Minority
- 9 Schools1,100 Students86% Minority
- 3 Schools308 Students14% Minority
- 8 Schools579 Students93% Minority
- 2 Schools109 Students9% Minority
- 11 Schools803 Students42% Minority
- 2 Schools215 Students80% Minority
- 12 Schools1,093 Students23% Minority
- 30 Schools3,026 Students51% Minority
- 1 Schools66 Students13% Minority
- 2 Schools397 Students98% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students95% Minority
- 2 Schools32 Students51% Minority
- 8 Schools393 Students33% Minority
June 07, 2018
If you have the chance to move overseas, don't worry about educating your children. You have several options.
May 31, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.