New Mexico Private Schools
- There are 213 private schools in New Mexico, serving 25,048 students.
- The average private school tuition is $6,553 for elementary schools and $10,209 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 86% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 48% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
Bosque School, founded in 1994, is a challenging college preparatory school for students in grades 6-12. The campus sits on 45-acres adjacent to the Rio Grande bosque in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Students headed to Europe for 12 days of Spring break 2016! Itinerary includes London, Paris and Barcelona.
Albuquerque Academy's central path connects the West Campus, home to grades 6 and 7, to the East Campus, where grades 8-12 reside. The Library and Science Center are located at the mid-point of the path.
New Mexico Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 86 Schools13,532 Students44% Minority
- 1 Schools8 Students100% Minority
- 7 Schools1,169 Students34% Minority
- 3 Schools179 Students83% Minority
- 3 Schools372 Students35% Minority
- 10 Schools997 Students55% Minority
- 1 Schools97 Students54% Minority
- 4 Schools166 Students25% Minority
- 3 Schools157 Students36% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students40% Minority
- 2 Schools92 Students34% Minority
- 9 Schools1,242 Students85% Minority
- 3 Schools308 Students14% Minority
- 8 Schools579 Students93% Minority
- 2 Schools109 Students9% Minority
- 11 Schools803 Students42% Minority
- 2 Schools215 Students80% Minority
- 12 Schools1,071 Students23% Minority
- 31 Schools3,205 Students55% Minority
- 1 Schools66 Students13% Minority
- 2 Schools397 Students98% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students95% Minority
- 2 Schools32 Students51% Minority
- 8 Schools393 Students33% Minority
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.