Top New Mexico Private Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 214 top private schools in New Mexico, serving 24,280 students.
- The average private school tuition is $7,030 for elementary schools and $10,560 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 87% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 51% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
Albuquerque Academy Photo - Albuquerque Academy has a long, proud tradition of scholarly, artistic, and athletic excellence and is considered one of the nation's top independent schools.
Sandia Preparatory School Photo - Sandia Preparatory School provides a rigorous college prep education in a small class setting for grades 6 - 12.
Acton Academy Las Cruces Inc. Photo - We are so pleased that our children are students in this remarkable school! We have seen so much personal growth in both of them as the year has progressed! They are excited to go to school everyday and accomplish so much while they are there. The families at Acton are really wonderful, and we have been nothing but impressed with
Hope Christian Schools Inc Photo - Hope Christian Pre-K students celebrating their graduation to Kindergarten!
St Thomas Aquinas School Photo - Sister Anne Louise spends instructional time with STAS 1st grade class.
St Francis School Photo - This is us: the good, the bad, the shy, the outgoing, the playful, the serious - clearly diversity at its best, but a great group of people.
Montessori ONE Academy Photo - Montessori ONE Preschool and Elementary Academies are the only AMI (Association Montessori Internationale) accredited schools in Albuquerque.
Top New Mexico Private Schools by County (2019-20)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 89 Schools13,126 Students48% Minority
- 1 Schools8 Students63% Minority
- 6 Schools946 Students19% Minority
- 4 Schools168 Students89% Minority
- 3 Schools289 Students42% Minority
- 11 Schools1,033 Students52% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students54% Minority
- 4 Schools159 Students29% Minority
- 3 Schools257 Students37% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students35% Minority
- 3 Schools144 Students52% Minority
- 1 Schools6 Students50% Minority
- 10 Schools1,222 Students85% Minority
- 3 Schools303 Students38% Minority
- 8 Schools525 Students93% Minority
- 2 Schools109 Students9% Minority
- 12 Schools929 Students39% Minority
- 2 Schools243 Students36% Minority
- 13 Schools1,140 Students69% Minority
- 28 Schools2,845 Students46% Minority
- 1 Schools66 Students26% Minority
- 2 Schools397 Students98% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students95% Minority
- 2 Schools32 Students40% Minority
- 8 Schools400 Students62% Minority
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.