New Mexico Private Schools
- There are 212 private schools in New Mexico, serving 24,725 students.
- The average private school tuition is $6,795 for elementary schools and $10,359 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 85% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 48% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
Bosque School, founded in 1994, is a challenging college preparatory school for students in grades 6-12. The campus sits on 45-acres adjacent to the Rio Grande bosque in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
We are so pleased that our children are students in this remarkable school! We have seen so much personal growth in both of them as the year has progressed! They are excited to go to school everyday and accomplish so much while they are there. The families at Acton are really wonderful, and we have been nothing but impressed with
Students headed to Europe for 12 days of Spring break 2016! Itinerary includes London, Paris and Barcelona.
Montessori ONE Preschool and Elementary Academies are the only AMI (Association Montessori Internationale) accredited schools in Albuquerque.
Our goal is to help struggling students find success. Many students struggle with behaviors that cause classroom problems. We work on behavior as well as academics in a non-therapeutic setting.
New Mexico Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 87 Schools13,469 Students44% Minority
- 1 Schools8 Students100% Minority
- 6 Schools989 Students37% Minority
- 3 Schools179 Students83% Minority
- 3 Schools300 Students20% Minority
- 10 Schools1,044 Students53% Minority
- 1 Schools97 Students54% Minority
- 4 Schools166 Students25% Minority
- 3 Schools157 Students36% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students40% Minority
- 2 Schools92 Students34% Minority
- 9 Schools1,100 Students86% Minority
- 3 Schools308 Students14% Minority
- 8 Schools579 Students93% Minority
- 2 Schools109 Students9% Minority
- 11 Schools803 Students42% Minority
- 2 Schools215 Students80% Minority
- 12 Schools1,085 Students23% Minority
- 31 Schools3,214 Students51% Minority
- 1 Schools66 Students13% Minority
- 2 Schools397 Students98% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students95% Minority
- 2 Schools32 Students51% Minority
- 8 Schools393 Students33% Minority
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.