Top New Mexico Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 215 top private schools in New Mexico, serving 24,088 students.
- The average private school tuition is $7,001 for elementary schools and $10,547 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 87% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 52% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
Bosque School Photo - Service Learning is an educational experience that takes students from the classroom into community settings, applying academic and real-world concepts while meeting a real community need. At Bosque School, we believe strongly that integrating meaningful service with instruction and reflection will enrich learning, teach civic responsibility, and engage students in issues affecting the larger community locally, nationally, and globally.
Acton Academy Mesilla Valley Photo - We are so pleased that our children are students in this remarkable school! We have seen so much personal growth in both of them as the year has progressed! They are excited to go to school everyday and accomplish so much while they are there. The families at Acton are really wonderful, and we have been nothing but impressed with
Cross Of Hope School Photo - We celebrate our love of reading at Cross of Hope Elementary by hosting two Scholastic Book Fairs each year, one in the Fall and one in the Spring!
Camino De Paz School Photo - Using unit ratio to calculate number of quarts of milk needed to make yogurt.
St Francis Of Assisi School Photo - This is us: the good, the bad, the shy, the outgoing, the playful, the serious - clearly diversity at its best, but a great group of people.
Top New Mexico Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 86 Schools12,559 Students48% Minority
- 1 Schools8 Students63% Minority
- 6 Schools1,006 Students14% Minority
- 4 Schools211 Students81% Minority
- 3 Schools516 Students42% Minority
- 12 Schools1,129 Students62% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students54% Minority
- 4 Schools178 Students34% Minority
- 4 Schools260 Students27% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students35% Minority
- 3 Schools145 Students54% Minority
- 1 Schools6 Students50% Minority
- 10 Schools1,212 Students88% Minority
- 3 Schools321 Students39% Minority
- 7 Schools513 Students93% Minority
- 2 Schools109 Students9% Minority
- 11 Schools878 Students42% Minority
- 2 Schools241 Students36% Minority
- 13 Schools1,080 Students71% Minority
- 28 Schools2,682 Students46% Minority
- 1 Schools27 Students30% Minority
- 2 Schools397 Students98% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students95% Minority
- 2 Schools32 Students40% Minority
- 7 Schools392 Students71% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.