Top New Mexico Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 213 top private schools in New Mexico, serving 24,180 students.
- The average private school tuition is $6,959 for elementary schools and $10,443 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 87% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 51% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
Bosque School Photo - Service Learning is an educational experience that takes students from the classroom into community settings, applying academic and real-world concepts while meeting a real community need. At Bosque School, we believe strongly that integrating meaningful service with instruction and reflection will enrich learning, teach civic responsibility, and engage students in issues affecting the larger community locally, nationally, and globally.
Albuquerque Academy Photo - Albuquerque Academy has a long, proud tradition of scholarly, artistic, and athletic excellence and is considered one of the nation's top independent schools.
New Mexico Military Institute Photo - The Corps of Cadets, led by the Cadet Regimental Commander, is a "leadership lab" where cadets hone their leadership skills and character through education, training, and experience.
Adventist Academy of Santa Fe Photo - Lower Grade Teacher, Miss Elisa Hernandez, having calendar time with the Kindergarten class.
Hope Christian Schools Inc Photo - Hope Christian Pre-K students celebrating their graduation to Kindergarten!
Immanuel Lutheran School Photo - Blue Ribbon Celebration - Take a tour ANY Thursday 9a-2p! We would love you to be a part of our Christian Family! High Academics, Arts, Athletics and more for every grade! Individualized instruction for your child! Call Today! 505-243-2589
Pathways Academy Photo - A key part of our educational experience is getting out of the classroom, and the building, to be in the community and experience things as a group. We learn and grow together through our field trips.
Top New Mexico Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 87 Schools12,807 Students48% Minority
- 1 Schools8 Students63% Minority
- 6 Schools946 Students19% Minority
- 4 Schools168 Students89% Minority
- 3 Schools516 Students42% Minority
- 11 Schools1,033 Students52% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students54% Minority
- 4 Schools159 Students29% Minority
- 3 Schools257 Students37% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students35% Minority
- 3 Schools144 Students52% Minority
- 1 Schools6 Students50% Minority
- 10 Schools1,222 Students85% Minority
- 3 Schools328 Students38% Minority
- 7 Schools514 Students94% Minority
- 2 Schools109 Students9% Minority
- 12 Schools929 Students39% Minority
- 2 Schools243 Students36% Minority
- 13 Schools1,138 Students69% Minority
- 27 Schools2,682 Students45% Minority
- 1 Schools66 Students26% Minority
- 2 Schools397 Students98% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students95% Minority
- 2 Schools32 Students40% Minority
- 7 Schools390 Students63% Minority
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.