Top New Mexico Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 219 top private schools in New Mexico, serving 24,218 students.
- The average private school tuition is $6,825 for elementary schools and $10,442 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 86% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 51% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
Acton Academy Las Cruces Inc. Photo - We are so pleased that our children are students in this remarkable school! We have seen so much personal growth in both of them as the year has progressed! They are excited to go to school everyday and accomplish so much while they are there. The families at Acton are really wonderful, and we have been nothing but impressed with
Bosque School Photo - Bosque School, founded in 1994, is a challenging college preparatory school for students in grades 6-12. The campus sits on 45-acres adjacent to the Rio Grande bosque in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Desert Academy Photo - Students headed to Europe for 12 days of Spring break 2016! Itinerary includes London, Paris and Barcelona.
Pathways Academy Photo - Our goal is to help struggling students find success. Many students struggle with behaviors that cause classroom problems. We work on behavior as well as academics in a non-therapeutic setting.
St Thomas Aquinas School Photo - Sister Anne Louise spends instructional time with STAS 1st grade class.
Montessori ONE Academy Photo - Montessori ONE Preschool and Elementary Academies are the only AMI (Association Montessori Internationale) accredited schools in Albuquerque.
Top New Mexico Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 89 Schools12,806 Students48% Minority
- 1 Schools8 Students63% Minority
- 6 Schools946 Students19% Minority
- 4 Schools168 Students89% Minority
- 3 Schools300 Students42% Minority
- 11 Schools1,033 Students52% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students54% Minority
- 4 Schools159 Students29% Minority
- 3 Schools243 Students37% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students35% Minority
- 3 Schools144 Students52% Minority
- 1 Schools6 Students50% Minority
- 10 Schools1,165 Students85% Minority
- 3 Schools304 Students38% Minority
- 8 Schools525 Students93% Minority
- 2 Schools109 Students9% Minority
- 12 Schools908 Students39% Minority
- 2 Schools243 Students36% Minority
- 12 Schools1,034 Students69% Minority
- 30 Schools2,973 Students47% Minority
- 1 Schools66 Students26% Minority
- 2 Schools397 Students98% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students95% Minority
- 2 Schools32 Students40% Minority
- 8 Schools400 Students62% Minority
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.