Top New Mexico Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 219 top private schools in New Mexico, serving 24,145 students.
- The average private school tuition is $6,813 for elementary schools and $10,437 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 86% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 51% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
Sandia Preparatory School Photo - Sandia Preparatory School provides a rigorous college prep education in a small class setting for grades 6 - 12.
Acton Academy Las Cruces Inc. Photo - We are so pleased that our children are students in this remarkable school! We have seen so much personal growth in both of them as the year has progressed! They are excited to go to school everyday and accomplish so much while they are there. The families at Acton are really wonderful, and we have been nothing but impressed with
New Mexico Military Institute Photo - The Corps of Cadets, led by the Cadet Regimental Commander, is a "leadership lab" where cadets hone their leadership skills and character through education, training, and experience.
Pathways Academy Photo - Our goal is to help struggling students find success. Many students struggle with behaviors that cause classroom problems. We work on behavior as well as academics in a non-therapeutic setting.
Hope Christian Schools Inc Photo - Hope Christian Pre-K students celebrating their graduation to Kindergarten!
Montessori ONE Academy Photo - Montessori ONE Preschool and Elementary Academies are the only AMI (Association Montessori Internationale) accredited schools in Albuquerque.
Top New Mexico Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 89 Schools12,806 Students48% Minority
- 1 Schools8 Students63% Minority
- 6 Schools946 Students19% Minority
- 4 Schools168 Students89% Minority
- 3 Schools300 Students42% Minority
- 11 Schools1,033 Students52% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students54% Minority
- 4 Schools159 Students29% Minority
- 3 Schools243 Students37% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students35% Minority
- 3 Schools144 Students52% Minority
- 1 Schools6 Students50% Minority
- 10 Schools1,165 Students85% Minority
- 3 Schools304 Students38% Minority
- 8 Schools525 Students93% Minority
- 2 Schools109 Students9% Minority
- 12 Schools908 Students39% Minority
- 2 Schools243 Students36% Minority
- 12 Schools1,034 Students69% Minority
- 30 Schools2,973 Students47% Minority
- 1 Schools66 Students26% Minority
- 2 Schools397 Students98% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students95% Minority
- 2 Schools32 Students40% Minority
- 8 Schools400 Students62% Minority
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.