New Mexico Private Schools
- There are 213 private schools in New Mexico, serving 25,062 students.
- The average private school tuition is $6,557 for elementary schools and $10,359 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 86% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 48% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
Sandia Preparatory School provides a rigorous college prep education in a small class setting for grades 6 - 12.
Bosque School, founded in 1994, is a challenging college preparatory school for students in grades 6-12. The campus sits on 45-acres adjacent to the Rio Grande bosque in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Students headed to Europe for 12 days of Spring break 2016! Itinerary includes London, Paris and Barcelona.
Albuquerque Academy's central path connects the West Campus, home to grades 6 and 7, to the East Campus, where grades 8-12 reside. The Library and Science Center are located at the mid-point of the path.
New Mexico Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 86 Schools13,532 Students44% Minority
- 1 Schools8 Students100% Minority
- 7 Schools1,169 Students34% Minority
- 3 Schools179 Students83% Minority
- 3 Schools372 Students35% Minority
- 10 Schools997 Students55% Minority
- 1 Schools97 Students54% Minority
- 4 Schools166 Students25% Minority
- 3 Schools157 Students36% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students40% Minority
- 2 Schools92 Students34% Minority
- 9 Schools1,242 Students85% Minority
- 3 Schools308 Students14% Minority
- 8 Schools579 Students93% Minority
- 2 Schools109 Students9% Minority
- 11 Schools803 Students42% Minority
- 2 Schools215 Students80% Minority
- 12 Schools1,071 Students23% Minority
- 31 Schools3,205 Students55% Minority
- 1 Schools66 Students13% Minority
- 2 Schools397 Students98% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students95% Minority
- 2 Schools32 Students51% Minority
- 8 Schools393 Students33% Minority
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.