Top New Mexico Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 134 top religiously affiliated private schools in New Mexico (63% of all schools), serving 15,017 students.
St Thomas Aquinas School Photo - Sister Anne Louise spends instructional time with STAS 1st grade class.
Acton Academy Albuquerque Photo - Even the K-1 Studio has their own student contract designed by the kids!
St Francis Of Assisi School Photo - This is us: the good, the bad, the shy, the outgoing, the playful, the serious - clearly diversity at its best, but a great group of people.
Hope Christian Schools Inc Photo - Hope Christian Pre-K students celebrating their graduation to Kindergarten!
Adventist Academy Of Santa Fe Photo - Lower Grade Teacher, Miss Elisa Hernandez, having calendar time with the Kindergarten class.
Immanuel Lutheran School Photo - Biblical Worldview taught in every subject. 5 days a week classes start August 19th 2020! Enrollment is open. We can't wait to have you be a part of our Christian family! Schedule your Educational Success Consultation today!
Cross Of Hope School Photo - We celebrate our love of reading at Cross of Hope Elementary by hosting two Scholastic Book Fairs each year, one in the Fall and one in the Spring!
Top New Mexico Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020-21)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools419 Students72.24% Minority
- 16 Schools804 Students52.44% Minority
- 2 Schools94 Students96.81% Minority
- 1 Schools87 Students93.18% Minority
- 40 Schools5,309 Students50.43% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students89.47% Minority
- 2 Schools153 Students23.88% Minority
- 3 Schools338 Students22.64% Minority
- 1 Schools76 Students33.33% Minority
- 2 Schools108 Students24.39% Minority
- 1 Schools137 Students5.26% Minority
- 3 Schools131 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools404 Students32.98% Minority
- 4 Schools75 Students34.12% Minority
- 2 Schools247 Students93.15% Minority
- 2 Schools45 Students45.24% Minority
- 5 Schools171 Students72.29% Minority
- 2 Schools365 Students60.00% Minority
- 31 Schools5,671 Students71.49% Minority
- 6 Schools292 Students69.75% Minority
- 1 Schools55 Students19.23% Minority
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?