Top New Mexico Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 133 top religiously affiliated private schools in New Mexico (62% of all schools), serving 15,107 students.
Cross Of Hope Elementary School Photo - We celebrate our love of reading at Cross of Hope Elementary by hosting two Scholastic Book Fairs each year, one in the Fall and one in the Spring!
Adventist Academy of Santa Fe Photo - Lower Grade Teacher, Miss Elisa Hernandez, having calendar time with the Kindergarten class.
St Francis School Photo - This is us: the good, the bad, the shy, the outgoing, the playful, the serious - clearly diversity at its best, but a great group of people.
Immanuel Lutheran School Photo - Blue Ribbon Celebration - Take a tour ANY Thursday 9a-2p! We would love you to be a part of our Christian Family! High Academics, Arts, Athletics and more for every grade! Individualized instruction for your child! Call Today! 505-243-2589
St Thomas Aquinas School Photo - Sister Anne Louise spends instructional time with STAS 1st grade class.
Hope Christian Schools Inc Photo - Hope Christian Pre-K students celebrating their graduation to Kindergarten!
Top New Mexico Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools312 Students62.22% Minority
- 17 Schools915 Students47.92% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students95.24% Minority
- 40 Schools4,891 Students53.41% Minority
- 2 Schools203 Students55.36% Minority
- 1 Schools14 Students46.15% Minority
- 3 Schools283 Students22.64% Minority
- 1 Schools76 Students33.33% Minority
- 2 Schools55 Students29.41% Minority
- 1 Schools135 Students5.26% Minority
- 3 Schools131 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools418 Students32.64% Minority
- 4 Schools83 Students36.27% Minority
- 2 Schools247 Students93.09% Minority
- 1 Schools306 Students19.75% Minority
- 6 Schools304 Students73.76% Minority
- 2 Schools379 Students60.00% Minority
- 31 Schools5,922 Students72.06% Minority
- 7 Schools324 Students67.78% Minority
- 1 Schools48 Students18.92% Minority
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.