Top New Mexico Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 41 top school membership associations in New Mexico, serving 145 private schools (67% of all schools) and 20,493 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (19% of schools), Other school association(s) (17% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (17% of schools).
Sandia Preparatory School Photo - Sandia Preparatory School provides a rigorous college prep education in a small class setting for grades 6 - 12.
Bosque School Photo - Bosque School, founded in 1994, is a challenging college preparatory school for students in grades 6-12. The campus sits on 45-acres adjacent to the Rio Grande bosque in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Acton Academy Las Cruces Inc. Photo - We are so pleased that our children are students in this remarkable school! We have seen so much personal growth in both of them as the year has progressed! They are excited to go to school everyday and accomplish so much while they are there. The families at Acton are really wonderful, and we have been nothing but impressed with
St Francis School Photo - This is us: the good, the bad, the shy, the outgoing, the playful, the serious - clearly diversity at its best, but a great group of people.
Hope Christian Schools Inc Photo - Hope Christian Pre-K students celebrating their graduation to Kindergarten!
Desert Academy Photo - Students headed to Europe for 12 days of Spring break 2016! Itinerary includes London, Paris and Barcelona.
Pathways Academy Photo - Our goal is to help struggling students find success. Many students struggle with behaviors that cause classroom problems. We work on behavior as well as academics in a non-therapeutic setting.
Immanuel Lutheran School Photo - Blue Ribbon Celebration - Take a tour ANY Thursday 9a-2p! We would love you to be a part of our Christian Family! High Academics, Arts, Athletics and more for every grade! Individualized instruction for your child! Call Today! 505-243-2589
Montessori ONE Academy Photo - Montessori ONE Preschool and Elementary Academies are the only AMI (Association Montessori Internationale) accredited schools in Albuquerque.
Top New Mexico Private Schools by Membership Association (2019-20)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 15 Schools421 Students53.40% Minority
- 12 Schools3,155 Students39.41% Minority
- 7 Schools252 Students53.40% Minority
- 10 Schools932 Students41.73% Minority
- 1 Schools58 Students26.92% Minority
- 1 Schools190 Students- Minority
- 24 Schools2,502 Students38.57% Minority
- 3 Schools446 Students63.55% Minority
- 3 Schools343 Students38.13% Minority
- 1 Schools500 Students11.52% Minority
- 1 Schools216 Students18.18% Minority
- 3 Schools928 Students82.25% Minority
- 3 Schools297 Students45.83% Minority
- 3 Schools121 Students25.58% Minority
- 1 Schools93 Students54.41% Minority
- 10 Schools3,710 Students26.53% Minority
- 1 Schools132 Students10.00% Minority
- 1 Schools135 Students18.93% Minority
- 1 Schools73 Students47.83% Minority
- 15 Schools1,419 Students55.85% Minority
- 1 Schools46 Students64.10% Minority
- 1 Schools521 Students23.26% Minority
- 11 Schools4,179 Students31.35% Minority
- 27 Schools5,550 Students71.79% Minority
- 2 Schools203 Students55.36% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students28.57% Minority
- 3 Schools490 Students60.14% Minority
- 2 Schools465 Students16.02% Minority
- 2 Schools331 Students33.58% Minority
- 1 Schools426 Students71.17% Minority
- 2 Schools1,430 Students34.73% Minority
- 1 Schools38 Students55.24% Minority
- 2 Schools67 Students61.54% Minority
- 5 Schools404 Students34.38% Minority
- 8 Schools628 Students66.61% Minority
- 25 Schools2,598 Students74.35% Minority
- 10 Schools689 Students41.43% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools14 Students61.54% Minority
- 8 Schools1,171 Students47.42% Minority
- 1 Schools216 Students18.18% Minority
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.