Top New Mexico Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 41 top school membership associations in New Mexico, serving 145 private schools (68% of all schools) and 20,332 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (19% of schools), Other school association(s) (17% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (17% of schools).
Bosque School Photo - Service Learning is an educational experience that takes students from the classroom into community settings, applying academic and real-world concepts while meeting a real community need. At Bosque School, we believe strongly that integrating meaningful service with instruction and reflection will enrich learning, teach civic responsibility, and engage students in issues affecting the larger community locally, nationally, and globally.
Albuquerque Academy Photo - Albuquerque Academy has a long, proud tradition of scholarly, artistic, and athletic excellence and is considered one of the nation's top independent schools.
Immanuel Lutheran School Photo - Blue Ribbon Celebration - Take a tour ANY Thursday 9a-2p! We would love you to be a part of our Christian Family! High Academics, Arts, Athletics and more for every grade! Individualized instruction for your child! Call Today! 505-243-2589
New Mexico Military Institute Photo - The Corps of Cadets, led by the Cadet Regimental Commander, is a "leadership lab" where cadets hone their leadership skills and character through education, training, and experience.
Hope Christian Schools Inc Photo - Hope Christian Pre-K students celebrating their graduation to Kindergarten!
Desert Academy Photo - Students headed to Europe for 12 days of Spring break 2016! Itinerary includes London, Paris and Barcelona.
St Francis School Photo - This is us: the good, the bad, the shy, the outgoing, the playful, the serious - clearly diversity at its best, but a great group of people.
Top New Mexico Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 15 Schools421 Students53.40% Minority
- 12 Schools3,120 Students39.41% Minority
- 7 Schools252 Students53.40% Minority
- 10 Schools946 Students41.73% Minority
- 1 Schools58 Students26.92% Minority
- 1 Schools190 Students- Minority
- 24 Schools2,505 Students38.57% Minority
- 3 Schools446 Students63.55% Minority
- 3 Schools343 Students38.13% Minority
- 1 Schools500 Students11.52% Minority
- 1 Schools216 Students18.18% Minority
- 3 Schools928 Students82.25% Minority
- 3 Schools297 Students45.83% Minority
- 3 Schools124 Students25.58% Minority
- 1 Schools93 Students54.41% Minority
- 10 Schools3,696 Students26.53% Minority
- 1 Schools132 Students10.00% Minority
- 1 Schools135 Students18.93% Minority
- 1 Schools73 Students47.83% Minority
- 15 Schools1,419 Students55.85% Minority
- 1 Schools46 Students64.10% Minority
- 1 Schools521 Students23.26% Minority
- 11 Schools4,179 Students31.35% Minority
- 27 Schools5,364 Students71.79% Minority
- 2 Schools203 Students55.36% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students28.57% Minority
- 3 Schools490 Students60.14% Minority
- 2 Schools465 Students16.02% Minority
- 2 Schools331 Students33.58% Minority
- 1 Schools391 Students71.17% Minority
- 2 Schools1,430 Students34.73% Minority
- 1 Schools38 Students55.24% Minority
- 2 Schools67 Students61.54% Minority
- 5 Schools404 Students34.38% Minority
- 8 Schools574 Students66.61% Minority
- 25 Schools2,558 Students74.35% Minority
- 10 Schools711 Students41.43% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools14 Students61.54% Minority
- 8 Schools1,171 Students47.42% Minority
- 1 Schools216 Students18.18% Minority
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.