Abundant Life Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (505) 877-7772
- Abundant Life Christian School serves 18 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow).
- The student:teacher of Abundant Life Christian School is 6:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Mennonite.
Abundant Life Christian School places among the top 20% of private schools in New Mexico for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 52%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform Required for Female/Male Students)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call the school for tuition amounts.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-5 | 120 students
6415 Sage Rd Sw
Albuquerque, NM 87121
(505) 247-2079 0.7 PK-5
- Albuquerque Grades: K-12 | 32 students
601 86th St Sw
Albuquerque, NM 87121
(505) 839-1063 1.3 K-12
- Albuquerque Grades: 1-9 | 7 students
2530 Blake Rd Sw
Albuquerque, NM 87105
(505) 873-5287 1.4 1-9
Outstanding school. Teachers that really do care, not just about academics, but especially about the children's spiritual life.
- Posted by Parent - norgr
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.