Rio Grande Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (505) 877-0535
- Rio Grande Christian Academy serves 44 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow), the American Association of Christian Schools (AACS) and the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of Rio Grande Christian Academy is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 52%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-9 | 132 students
5801 Carmel Avenue Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87113
(505) 797-2200 13.2 PK-9
- Albuquerque Grades: K-12 | 39 students
3021 Todos Santos St Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87120
(505) 839-4444 7.5 K-12
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-12 | 1156 students
8005 Louisiana Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
(505) 821-2513 13.3 PK-12
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-8 | 142 students
5303 Phoenix Ave Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87110
(505) 881-2484 9.3 PK-8
Hi I am a student at this school and I am in the high school room which takes 7th through 12th graders and I think this is a great school to go to.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - nrsg4
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.