Albuquerque Country Day School
- Albuquerque Country Day School serves 132 students in grades Prekindergarten-9 and is a member of the Institute for Independent Education and the National Independent Private Schools Association.
- The student:teacher of Albuquerque Country Day School is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Institute for Independent Education|
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 52%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-8 | 362 students
224 7th St Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87102
(505) 338-1719 7.6 PK-8
- Albuquerque Grades: K-7 | 35 students
801 Girard Blvd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87106
(505) 268-4199 6.4 K-7
- Albuquerque Grades: K-12 | 39 students
3021 Todos Santos St Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87120
(505) 839-4444 9 K-12
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-12 | 1156 students
8005 Louisiana Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
(505) 821-2513 0.7 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?