Albuquerque Country Day School
- Albuquerque Country Day School serves 132 students in grades Prekindergarten-9 and is a member of the Institute for Independent Education and the National Independent Private Schools Association.
- The student:teacher of Albuquerque Country Day School is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Institute for Independent Education|
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 51%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-8 | 466 students
224 7th St Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87102
(505)243-5470 7.6 PK-8
- Albuquerque Grades: K-7 | 35 students
801 Girard Blvd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87106
(505)268-4199 6.4 K-7
- Albuquerque Grades: K-12 | 39 students
3021 Todos Santos St Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87120
(505)839-4444 9 K-12
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-12 | 1156 students
8005 Louisiana Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
(505)821-2513 0.7 PK-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?