Albuquerque Country Day School
- Albuquerque Country Day School serves 132 students in grades Prekindergarten-9 and is a member of the Institute for Independent Education and the National Independent Private Schools Association.
- The student:teacher of Albuquerque Country Day School is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Institute for Independent Education|
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 51%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-8 | 466 students
224 7th St Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87102
(505)243-5470 7.6 PK-8
- Albuquerque Grades: K-7 | 35 students
801 Girard Blvd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87106
(505)268-4199 6.4 K-7
- Albuquerque Grades: K-12 | 39 students
3021 Todos Santos St Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87120
(505)839-4444 9 K-12
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-12 | 1156 students
8005 Louisiana Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
(505)821-2513 0.7 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.