Hope Christian Schools Inc
Girls interested in participating in our Championship Dance/Drill team can start at the Elementary level as members of the 'Little Huskies'.
- Since its founding in 1976, Hope Christian School has prayed for, equipped, and sent over 2,500 graduates to change the world. Annually, Hope Christian School educates over 1,300 students from Preschool through 12th grade.
- It is our privilege, honor, and responsibility to prepare these students to be tomorrow's leaders. 98% of Hope Christian High School graduates go on to attend college.
- Through our rigorous Academic curricula, our championship Athletics, award-winning Music and Drama, and spiritual development from Pre-K through 12th grade, our students excel in school and in life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1432 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Anatomy & Physiology, AP Calculus, AP Statistics|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Bottoms: khaki pants or jeans or shorts with collared shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,600|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition costs vary depending on grade. Ranging from $7190 - $8614.|
|Admissions Director||Gwen Hughes|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Drill Team, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Drill Team, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- In 1976, Hope christian School opened its doors to 54 high school students. Through years of change, growth, constant striving for excellence, and a name change from its beginning as Hope Christian High School to Hope Christian School, over 1,400 students, from Preschool through 12th grade, are receiving a quality, Christ-centered education. It is the commitment of the administration and staff to offer a Christ-centered atmosphere in which students can learn and be prepared to reach the goals God leads them to pursue. Hope Christian Preschool is committed to the total development of each child. We strive to meet certain academic, social, and spiritual needs. Partnering with parents, we will do all we can to contribute to the enlightenment, health, and wholeness of every child. We believe young children need and desire social interaction with peers as well as being ready to learn academically and spiritually. The curriculum provides for learning numbers, letters, and Bible in a safe and nurturing environment that promotes Godly character and education in the Christian faith. It is designed to prepare our students for entrance into elementary school.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AlbuquerqueGrades: 6-12 | 464 students
4000 Bosque School Road Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87120
- AlbuquerqueGrades: 6-12 | 1121 students
6400 Wyoming Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
- AlbuquerqueGrades: PK-5 | 376 students
3020 Morris St Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87111
- AlbuquerqueGrades: PK-8 | 60 students
6000 Ouray Rd Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87120
- AlbuquerqueGrades: PK-5 | 72 students
500 Oliver Ross Dr Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87121
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.