Hope Christian Schools Inc
Tel: (505) 821-2513
Hope Christian Schools Inc Photo #2 - Students from Pre-K through High School celebrating their moving on!
Hope Christian Schools Inc Photo #3 - Girls interested in participating in our Championship Dance/Drill team can start at the Elementary level as members of the "Little Huskies".
- Since its founding in 1976, Hope Christian School has prayed for, equipped, and sent over 2,500 graduates to change the world. Annually, Hope Christian School educates over 1,100 students from Preschool through 12th grade.
- It is our privilege, honor, and responsibility to prepare these students to be tomorrow's leaders. 98% of Hope Christian High School graduates go on to attend college.
- Through our rigorous Academic curricula, our championship Athletics, award-winning Music and Drama, and spiritual development from Pre-K through 12th grade, our students excel in school and in life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1,156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Anatomy & Physiology, AP Calculus, AP Statistics|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,755|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition costs vary depending on grade. Ranging from $7190 - $8614.|
|Admissions Director||Gwen Hughes|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Drill Team, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Drill Team, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
After School Clubs, After School Music Program, Chess Club, Drama Productions, National Honor Society, Robotics Club, Science Fairs, Student Councils
- In 1976, Hope christian School opened its doors to 54 high school students. Through years of change, growth, constant striving for excellence, and a name change from its beginning as Hope Christian High School to Hope Christian School, over 1,100 students, from Preschool through 12th grade, are receiving a quality, Christ-centered education.
- It is the commitment of the administration and staff to offer a Christ-centered atmosphere in which students can learn and be prepared to reach the goals God leads them to pursue. Hope Christian Preschool is committed to the total development of each child. We strive to meet certain academic, social, and spiritual needs. Partnering with parents, we will do all we can to contribute to the enlightenment, health, and wholeness of every child. We believe young children need and desire social interaction with peers as well as being ready to learn academically and spiritually. The curriculum provides for learning numbers, letters, and Bible in a safe and nurturing environment that promotes Godly character and education in the Christian faith. It is designed to prepare our students for entrance into elementary school.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-5 | 325 students
3020 Morris St Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87111
(505) 298-7626 4.7 PK-5
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?