Albuquerque Christian School
- Albuquerque Christian School is a place where God's children grow spiritually, academically, and physically.
- Albuquerque Christian School will serve the Lord through a quality academic, Christ centered education.
- It is the desire of Albuquerque Christian School to provide and maintain a comprehensive program to assist in the education of each child spiritually, academically, socially, and physically.
- We strive to maintain an environment that fosters an ardent love for the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Our goal is to provide Biblical principles integrated into a solid academic foundation.
- We provide a variety of enrichment classes that will enhance each students academic foundation.
- Socially, it is our ambition to maintain an environment that will foster relationships reflecting Christian principles.
- We endeavor to instill lifelong habits through our physical education program that will promote healthy lifestyles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Christian School Association (NCSA)
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||152 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 51%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-12 | 157 students
12820 Indian School Rd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87112
(505)842-8681 6 PK-12
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-5 | 333 students
3020 Morris St Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87111
(505)298-7626 4.4 PK-5
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.