Albuquerque Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Albuquerque Christian School is a place where God's children grow spiritually, academically, and physically.
- Albuquerque Christian School will serve the Lord through a quality academic, Christ centered education.
- It is the desire of Albuquerque Christian School to provide and maintain a comprehensive program to assist in the education of each child spiritually, academically, socially, and physically.
- We strive to maintain an environment that fosters an ardent love for the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Our goal is to provide Biblical principles integrated into a solid academic foundation.
- We provide a variety of enrichment classes that will enhance each students academic foundation.
- Socially, it is our ambition to maintain an environment that will foster relationships reflecting Christian principles.
- We endeavor to instill lifelong habits through our physical education program that will promote healthy lifestyles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Christian School Association (NCSA)
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||139 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 52%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-12 | 157 students
12820 Indian School Rd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87112
(505)842-8681 6 PK-12
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-5 | 325 students
3020 Morris St Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87111
(505)298-7626 4.4 PK-5
This school is such a blessing to all students, families and extended families. Our grandchildren have benefitted greatly from the teaching and the Christian love they have received.
- Posted by Parent - Genevieve
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.