Albuquerque Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Albuquerque Christian School is a place where God's children grow spiritually, academically, and physically.
- Albuquerque Christian School will serve the Lord through a quality academic, Christ centered education.
- It is the desire of Albuquerque Christian School to provide and maintain a comprehensive program to assist in the education of each child spiritually, academically, socially, and physically.
- We strive to maintain an environment that fosters an ardent love for the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Our goal is to provide Biblical principles integrated into a solid academic foundation.
- We provide a variety of enrichment classes that will enhance each students academic foundation.
- Socially, it is our ambition to maintain an environment that will foster relationships reflecting Christian principles.
- We endeavor to instill lifelong habits through our physical education program that will promote healthy lifestyles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Christian School Association (NCSA)
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||152 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 51%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-12 | 157 students
12820 Indian School Rd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87112
(505)842-8681 6 PK-12
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-5 | 333 students
3020 Morris St Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87111
(505)298-7626 4.4 PK-5
This school is such a blessing to all students, families and extended families. Our grandchildren have benefitted greatly from the teaching and the Christian love they have received.
- Posted by Parent - Genevieve
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.