Congregation Albert Early Childhood Center
- Congregation Albert's Early Childhood Center was established in 1982.
- Since its inception, our school has strived to make your child's school experience a joyful and secure one that will set a positive foundation for all future learning.
- As an accredited 5 Star school - the highest award in the state of New Mexico, we are committed to providing an individualized and developmentally appropriate learning environment for a diverse population of young children, uniquely integrating Jewish culture, values and holidays into an inspiring educational experience.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$560|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||above number is the average between part time and full time choices.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 51%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(comfortable for play!)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|Tuition Notes||above number is averaged between 4 classes, with full time registrations. tuition varies for different classes with respect to students age and status as full or part time.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dale Cooperman|
|Admissions Associate||Dale Cooperman|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Our highly accredited 5 Star program offers:
- A before and after school program to serve the needs of our working families.
- We offer developmentally appropriate classes for 2 year olds, 3 year olds, 4 year olds and a state certified Kindergarten program with individualized curriculum to meet the unique needs of each student.
- We also offer an extended care program for our 2's and 3's.
- Our 4's have the option of joining our kindergarten students from 1:00PM - 3:00PM for enriched, afternoon curriculum that enhances the daily learning. Afternoon curriculum can include Literacy, Creative Dramatics, Art, and Hands on Science..
- This innovative programming provides a stimulating introduction to the arts and sciences.
- Our classes are taught by a highly qualified and professional faculty (including Associates, undergraduate and graduate degrees) whose passion is the education of young children.
- Together, we are committed to the ongoing work of building a community guided by the Jewish values of spirituality, lifelong learning and repairing the world, always emphasizing the affective development and growth of each child.
- Our families share our vision of providing a learning space that encourages each child to be the best they can be.
- Link to our Facebook page from the Congregation Albert page!
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: NS-8 | 166 students
7701 Candelaria Rd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87110
(505)884-3876 0.9 NS-8
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-K | 160 students
5212 Homestead Rd
Albuquerque, NM 87110
(505)884-0399 1 PK-K
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-8 | 48 students
3900 Wyoming Blvd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87111
(505)292-6622 1 PK-8
- Albuquerque Grades: NS-PK
5701 McLeod Rd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
(505)881-2295 1.2 NS-PK
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.