Here at KinderCare McLeod we are dedicated to developing the whole child.
We have an enthusiastic, compassionate, and well trained staff devoted to teaching your child in a safe, warm, and welcoming environment.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare! We can't wait to meet you and your family and show you our school! KinderCare has an amazing curriculum that develops the whole child and helps them meet each developmental milestone as well as prepares them for school success. Our curriculum and staff will provide developmental growth for your child in the areas of social, emotional, cognitive, and physical health. We provide a safe and secure learning environment for each child! We have a team of teachers whose goal is to have successful children leave their class as they grow. We believe family engagement is very important in your child's education so we provide family activities and encourage you to help us share their culture in the classroom.
- Our priority is to provide a safe, clean, healthy learning environment for your child. Our Health and safety coordinator works with our families and the entire staff to ensure we are meeting the licensing and corporate guidelines for health and safety in our center. We have monthly fire, storm and lock-down drills so that our staff and children are prepared in the event of an actual emergency. We work with families on special dietary needs as well as allergies and medications. Each staff member is trained in CPR and First Aid within 90 days of hire and annually each year. It is our desire to be trained and prepared in the event of an accident or emergency. Trainings are done monthly to ensure our teachers know what to do and they work with the children in their class to ensure that they are prepared to practice drills. We have a secure door that takes a security code to enter our building; we start at the front door with our safety measures and continue throughout the building and onto the playground. Children are never left unattended. Teachers are well trained before being left in a classroom alone. Both state and national background checks are performed on every staff member to ensure we have the best of the best! It is our desire for you to feel good about leaving your child in our care!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CYFD (State of New Mexico) (Full-time ONLY)
Endorse McLeod KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.