Calvary Christian Academy
Tel: (505) 842-8681
- The mission of Calvary Christian Academy is to see each and every student strengthen his/her relationship with Jesus Christ.
- It is also our mission to ensure that they have a sound mastery of rudimentary learning skills, acquire self-discipline, good work habits, and biblical social values.
- The Bible - God's Word - is carefully and purposefully integrated into all curriculum as well as being a dynamic course of study by itself.
- CCA is open to students who support its standards, and who have at least one parent or guardian who enthusiastically supports these standards in the home.
- Students who are accepted for enrollment are expected to be cooperative, obedient, well-mannered, and positive toward the school and its distinctives.
- Furthermore, it is our desire to raise up and train life-long worshippers of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- To this end, we place a strong emphasis on music and performing arts.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 52%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-8 | 443 students
2610 Utah St Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87110
(505) 299-6783 3.2 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?