Calvary Christian Academy
- The mission of Calvary Christian Academy is to see each and every student strengthen his/her relationship with Jesus Christ.
- It is also our mission to ensure that they have a sound mastery of rudimentary learning skills, acquire self-discipline, good work habits, and biblical social values.
- The Bible - God's Word - is carefully and purposefully integrated into all curriculum as well as being a dynamic course of study by itself.
- CCA is open to students who support its standards, and who have at least one parent or guardian who enthusiastically supports these standards in the home.
- Students who are accepted for enrollment are expected to be cooperative, obedient, well-mannered, and positive toward the school and its distinctives.
- Furthermore, it is our desire to raise up and train life-long worshippers of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- To this end, we place a strong emphasis on music and performing arts.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 51%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-8 | 443 students
2610 Utah St Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87110
(505)299-6783 3.2 PK-8
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.