La Puerta De Los Ninos
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (505) 884-2999
- La Puerta was founded in 1971 by a group of women dedicated to providing excellent child care to a widely diverse group of children and families.
- Since that time, parents, staff, administration and the board of directors have strived to continue this tradition of excellence in an atmosphere that is warm and open to all.
- We feel it is important for parents to share in the growth and learning experiences of their children through frequent communication with the staff.
- Parent involvement in La Puerta is further encouraged in such areas as serving on the board of directors, participating in work days and building projects, participating in fund raisers and contributing individual skills and talents in the development of our program.
- Our school relocates to 3001 Trellis NW on September 3, 2013.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 52%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(We all dress to play!)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$750|
|Tuition Notes||Monthly average cost. Full and part time tuition rates available upon request.|
|Admissions Director||Cindy Keithley|
|Admissions Associate||Sarah Nobles|
Best preschool! My children have learned a whole lot and I am confident that they will leave La Puerta prepared for kindergarden and life! Thanks La Puerta!!
- Posted by Parent - dayka
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.