Taylor Ranch KinderCare
We have a variety of different teachers who have various experience working with children and their families.
Most of our teachers have education degrees in Early Learning Education and all of our teachers have their CPR and First Aid certificates.
Our experience, education, and certification allows for your child to have the best and most safe educational learning experience.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We strongly believe in developing the whole child and specialize in assisting your child's growth in the areas of social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. At KinderCare, we take the time to get to know each and every one of our families as individuals, while creating strong professional bonds. With that being said, our parents consider us as an extension of their families as well. In addition to a safe, secure and stimulating environment for your child to develop in, you will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families and staff. We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures. your child's security begins at the front door. All guests and alternative pick-up arrangements are checked for identification and escorted through the building. Every one of our teachers have cleared local, state and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and first aid. We do routine fire, storm and lock down drills to remain prepared for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, not even for a minute. The teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance as well as developmentally appropriate practices, to endure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has any food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's well-being. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- CYFD (New Mexico State Assistance) (FULL-TIME ONLY)
Endorse Taylor Ranch KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.