Taylor Ranch KinderCare
Tel: (505) 897-1694
- We have a variety of different teachers who have various experience working with children and their families.
- Most of our teachers have education degrees in Early Learning Education and all of our teachers have their CPR and First Aid certificates.
- Our experience, education, and certification allows for your child to have the best and most safe educational learning experience.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We strongly believe in developing the whole child and specialize in assisting your child's growth in the areas of social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. At KinderCare, we take the time to get to know each and every one of our families as individuals, while creating strong professional bonds. With that being said, our parents consider us as an extension of their families as well. In addition to a safe, secure and stimulating environment for your child to develop in, you will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families and staff. We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures. your child's security begins at the front door. All guests and alternative pick-up arrangements are checked for identification and escorted through the building. Every one of our teachers have cleared local, state and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and first aid. We do routine fire, storm and lock down drills to remain prepared for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, not even for a minute. The teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance as well as developmentally appropriate practices, to endure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has any food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's well-being. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- CYFD (New Mexico State Assistance) (FULL-TIME ONLY)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: 6-12 | 105 students
5310 Sequoia Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87120
(505) 836-0971 2.2 6-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?