We have a variety of different teachers who have various experience working with children and their families.
Most of our teachers have education degrees in Early Learning Education and all of our teachers have their CPR and First Aid certificates.
Our experience, education, and certification allows for your child to have the best and most safe educational learning experience.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We strongly believe in developing the whole child and specialize in assisting your child's growth in the areas of social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. At KinderCare, we take the time to get to know each and every one of our families as individuals, while creating strong professional bonds. With that being said, our parents consider us as an extension of their families as well. In addition to a safe, secure and stimulating environment for your child to develop in, you will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families and staff. We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures. your child's security begins at the front door. All guests and alternative pick-up arrangements are checked for identification and escorted through the building. Every one of our teachers have cleared local, state and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and first aid. We do routine fire, storm and lock down drills to remain prepared for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, not even for a minute. The teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance as well as developmentally appropriate practices, to endure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has any food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's well-being. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- CYFD (New Mexico State Assistance) (FULL-TIME ONLY)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Taylor Ranch KinderCare?
The application deadline for Taylor Ranch KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Taylor Ranch KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.