St Mary's School
- The Sisters of Charity from Cincinnati and the Jesuit Fathers of Immaculate Conception Parish opened Saint Mary's Catholic School in September 1863.
- Saint Mary's School is a Faith Community, that works to build and nurture the students' total development.
- The philosophy underlying the educational process at Saint Mary's School is based on the recognition that God is our origin and destiny.
- Therefore, our educational mission is that of the church, "embracing three interlocking dimension: the message revealed by God which the church proclaims; fellowship in the life of the Holy Spirit; service to the Christian community and the entire human community." The total development of a person calls for transformation of oneself and society with God's help.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||362 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 52%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-9 | 132 students
5801 Carmel Avenue Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87113
(505)797-2200 7.6 PK-9
- Albuquerque Grades: K-7 | 35 students
801 Girard Blvd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87106
(505)268-4199 2.3 K-7
- Albuquerque Grades: K-12 | 39 students
3021 Todos Santos St Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87120
(505)839-4444 4.4 K-12
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-12 | 1156 students
8005 Louisiana Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
(505)821-2513 7.7 PK-12
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.