San Felipe De Neri School
- The San Felipe de Neri community became active in formal education as early as 1770, when space in the parish house was used as classrooms.
- A century later, with financial assistance from Bernalillo County, the parish began operating Albuquerque's first free school.
- Today, the parish school offers a 21st-century education for students in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||177 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 51%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The San Felipe de Neri community became active in formal education as early as 1770, when space in the parish house was used as classrooms. A century later, with financial assistance from Bernalillo County, the parish began operating Albuquerque's first free school. Today, the parish school offers a 21st-century education for students in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: K-7 | 35 students
801 Girard Blvd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87106
(505)268-4199 3.2 K-7
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-9 | 132 students
5801 Carmel Avenue Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87113
(505)797-2200 7.6 PK-9
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-8 | 227 students
4020 Lomas Blvd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87110
(505)255-6391 4 PK-8
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-8 | 466 students
224 7th St Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87102
(505)243-5470 0.9 PK-8
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.