Immanuel Lutheran School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Immanuel Lutheran School Photo #2 - Be a part of our family! Quality education and Christian character are worth it for your child!
Immanuel Lutheran School Photo #3 - Traditional values combined with high academics in a supportive family environment. Be a part of our Christian family! Athletics, arts, music for all grade levels!
- Teaching a Changeless Christ to a Changing World since 1924. Immanuel Lutheran School offers Pre-K to 8th grade private Christian Education located conveniently in downtown Albuquerque off of 1-25 and Central.
- Individualized instruction in a secure, gated campus is worth it for your child.
- Confidence, conscientiousness, and academic quality are found in our family, Christ centered, campus.
- Traditional values and Christian character are taught by our NM certified teachers in all of your child`s academic classes.
- Along with strong academics, ILS offers PE, music, art and religion in all grades, all year long. After school, ILS offers sports in both elementary and middle school.
- For Kindergarten and up there are various Student Council run clubs (Robotics, Entrepreneur, Art, etc.) that will round out your child`s success at ILS. Call today for your Education Success Consultation with our principal to see how you`ll fit in at our Immanuel Lutheran School family!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2007|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki or Navy Blue pants or shorts, polo shirts with no logos.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,510|
|Tuition Notes||K-5: $460 per month over 9.5 months 6-8: $475 per month over 9.5 months Registration fee: $350 one time|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Michelle Aragon|
|Admissions Associate||Stephanie Kelley|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackArchery, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Winter Track,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Battle of the Books, Chess Club, Entrepreneur Club, Geography Bee, Lego Club, Math Counts Team, Robotics Club, Science Bowl, Science Fair, Spanish Club, Spelling Bee
Arts and Music Programs:
- A safe nuturing Christian environment
- 2007 NCLB Blue Ribbon School
- Accredited by National Lutheran School Accreditation and the State of New Mexico
- Certified Christian Faculty
- Well rounded curriculum
- Band and Music Program
- Interscholastic Sport
- Academic extracurriculars
- Before and Afterschool Care available
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: K-7 | 35 students
801 Girard Blvd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87106
(505)268-4199 1.8 K-7
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-9 | 132 students
5801 Carmel Avenue Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87113
(505)797-2200 7.5 PK-9
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-12 | 1156 students
8005 Louisiana Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
(505)821-2513 7.6 PK-12
My 3 children graduated and now 4 grandchildren attend this fine school. In addition to the great education received the careing enviroment builds confidence, morality, and personalities that enable success and healthy lifestyles. If you desire any of the above for your child this is the school for you. Become part of our family now.
- Posted by Parent - Rich
National Blue Ribbon Award winner! Immanuel is nationally accredited and award winning. The environment is caring and nurturing and the teachers treat the kids with respect. The academic program throughly prepares kids for the next step (high school) and beyond. There is a large selection of sports and other extracurricular activities as well. I am glad to have my daughter at such an excellent, well rounded school.
- Posted by Parent - Pallu
Immanuel is my home. My family moved to Albuquerque in 1999 and I immediately began going to the school and church. I loved the middle school and the majority of the teachers that I had are still there. They are fantastic, welcoming and help to challenge you intellectually. By the time I reached high school, I was so far advanced, AP classes were a breeze. When I reached college, I went back to Immanuel as a preschool teacher. I taught for two years and miss it everyday that I have left. The family atmosphere is like no other. You will not find a church & school like this one, everyone truly cares and wants the best for each individual student.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - imman
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.