- Boys Town High School is a beacon of hope for America's children and families through its life-changing youth care and health care programs across the United States.
- Founded by Father Edward Flanagan in 1917, Boys Town is now 90 years strong.
- Through a continuum of family services, the nonprofit, nonsectarian organization provides the right services at the right time based on a child's or family's needs.
- Boys Town offers children and families services in their own homes, or, when necessary, family-like out-of-home services to children with special treatment needs.
- Boys Town works with communities and schools in order to meet the growing and more diverse needs of today's children and families.
- Mission Changing the way America cares for children and families by providing and promoting a continuum of care that strengthens body, mind and spirit.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||357 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WenatcheeGrades: PK-12 | 223 students
PO Box 4485
Wenatchee, WA 98807
ClevelandGrades: 9-12 | 468 students
6111 Lausche Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44103