Top Nebraska Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 239 top private schools in Nebraska, serving 42,778 students.
- The average private school tuition is $2,554 for elementary schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 95% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 15% and the student:teacher ratio is 14:1.
Trinity Lutheran Church & School Photo - These 5th graders are working hard and enjoying their final year as Trinity students!
Lincoln Christian Elem/Secondary Photo - Dr. Zach Kassebaum, Superintendent Zach.firstname.lastname@example.org
Nebraska Christian Schools Photo - Nebraska Christian's beautiful 27-acre campus includes 11 buildings and plenty of green space - the ideal setting for learning.
Top Nebraska Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools669 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools139 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools138 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools250 Students11% Minority
- 3 Schools633 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools604 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools226 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools472 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools46 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools96 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools823 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools178 Students59% Minority
- 3 Schools50 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools23 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools791 Students3% Minority
- 71 Schools18,317 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools220 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools89 Students- Minority
- 8 Schools610 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools377 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students94% Minority
- 2 Schools124 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools188 Students2% Minority
- 34 Schools7,448 Students19% Minority
- 3 Schools530 Students14% Minority
- 11 Schools1,944 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools212 Students24% Minority
- 1 Schools337 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools15 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools55 Students3% Minority
- 4 Schools213 Students8% Minority
- 11 Schools1,654 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students22% Minority
- 1 Schools167 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools227 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools100 Students59% Minority
- 12 Schools2,254 Students14% Minority
- 3 Schools647 Students1% Minority
- 3 Schools333 Students23% Minority
- 4 Schools393 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools74 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools71 Students2% Minority
- 4 Schools503 Students10% Minority
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.