Top Nebraska Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 237 top private schools in Nebraska, serving 42,750 students.
- The average private school tuition is $2,885 for elementary schools and $7,038 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 95% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 15% and the student:teacher ratio is 14:1.
Nebraska Christian Schools Photo - Nebraska Christian's beautiful 27-acre campus includes 11 buildings and plenty of green space - the ideal setting for learning.
St John Lutheran School Photo - St. John's 6th-grade dry ice science experiment in front of the outdoor classroom.
Legacy School Photo - At Legacy School teachers understand that students have differing needs when it comes to learning. That's why we use a differentiated instruction approach in which teachers proactively plan their lessons based on their students strengths. With this style of learning, teaching is evolutionary as students and teachers learn together.
Trinity Lutheran Church & School Photo - Trinity has small class sizes that ensures one-on-one attention from teachers.
Top Nebraska Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools669 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools139 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools138 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools250 Students11% Minority
- 3 Schools633 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools604 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools226 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools472 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools46 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools96 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools823 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools173 Students59% Minority
- 3 Schools50 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools23 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools791 Students3% Minority
- 70 Schools18,372 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools220 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools89 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools589 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools377 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students94% Minority
- 2 Schools124 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools188 Students2% Minority
- 34 Schools7,457 Students19% Minority
- 3 Schools530 Students14% Minority
- 11 Schools1,985 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools212 Students24% Minority
- 1 Schools337 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools15 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools55 Students3% Minority
- 4 Schools213 Students8% Minority
- 10 Schools1,645 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students22% Minority
- 1 Schools167 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools227 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools100 Students59% Minority
- 13 Schools2,251 Students14% Minority
- 3 Schools647 Students1% Minority
- 3 Schools333 Students23% Minority
- 4 Schools393 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools74 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools71 Students2% Minority
- 4 Schools461 Students10% Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.