Top Nebraska Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 237 top private schools in Nebraska, serving 42,710 students.
- The average private school tuition is $2,536 for elementary schools and $7,038 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 95% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 15% and the student:teacher ratio is 14:1.
Trinity Lutheran Church & School Photo - These 5th graders are working hard and enjoying their final year as Trinity students!
Lincoln Christian Elem/Secondary Photo - Dr. Zach Kassebaum, Superintendent Zach.email@example.com
Montessori Educational Centers, Inc. Photo - Montessori Toddler Village Serving children ages 18 months to 3 years
Community Christian Elementary/jr High Photo - In 5th grade at Community Christian there is always time for a little fun!
Nebraska Christian Schools Photo - Nebraska Christian's beautiful 27-acre campus includes 11 buildings and plenty of green space - the ideal setting for learning.
Legacy School Photo - Legacy School offers a nonsectarian, private school setting for parents looking for high academic standards, small class sizes and exceptional teaching
Top Nebraska Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools669 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools139 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools138 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools250 Students11% Minority
- 3 Schools633 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools604 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools226 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools472 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools46 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools96 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools823 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools178 Students59% Minority
- 3 Schools50 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools23 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools791 Students3% Minority
- 71 Schools18,317 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools220 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools89 Students- Minority
- 8 Schools610 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools377 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students94% Minority
- 2 Schools124 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools188 Students2% Minority
- 34 Schools7,448 Students19% Minority
- 3 Schools530 Students14% Minority
- 11 Schools1,944 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools212 Students24% Minority
- 1 Schools337 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools15 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools55 Students3% Minority
- 4 Schools213 Students8% Minority
- 11 Schools1,654 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students22% Minority
- 1 Schools167 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools227 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools100 Students59% Minority
- 12 Schools2,254 Students14% Minority
- 3 Schools647 Students1% Minority
- 3 Schools333 Students23% Minority
- 4 Schools393 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools74 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools71 Students2% Minority
- 4 Schools503 Students10% Minority
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.