Top Nebraska Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 237 top private schools in Nebraska, serving 42,811 students.
- The average private school tuition is $2,895 for elementary schools and $7,038 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 95% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 15% and the student:teacher ratio is 14:1.
St John Lutheran School Photo - St. John's 6th-grade dry ice science experiment in front of the outdoor classroom.
Legacy School Photo - Legacy School offers a nonsectarian, private school setting for parents looking for high academic standards, small class sizes and exceptional teaching
Top Nebraska Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools669 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools139 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools138 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools250 Students11% Minority
- 3 Schools633 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools604 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools226 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools472 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools46 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools96 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools823 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools173 Students59% Minority
- 3 Schools50 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools23 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools791 Students3% Minority
- 70 Schools18,372 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools220 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools89 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools589 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools377 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools77 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students94% Minority
- 2 Schools124 Students6% Minority
- 2 Schools188 Students2% Minority
- 34 Schools7,457 Students19% Minority
- 3 Schools530 Students14% Minority
- 11 Schools1,985 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools212 Students24% Minority
- 1 Schools337 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools15 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools55 Students3% Minority
- 4 Schools213 Students8% Minority
- 10 Schools1,645 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students22% Minority
- 1 Schools167 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools227 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools100 Students59% Minority
- 13 Schools2,251 Students14% Minority
- 3 Schools647 Students1% Minority
- 3 Schools333 Students23% Minority
- 4 Schools393 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools110 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools74 Students5% Minority
- 2 Schools71 Students2% Minority
- 4 Schools461 Students10% Minority
The desired result of taking the admissions test, visiting schools and submitting all that paperwork is to receive an acceptance letter. Here's how to handle this part of the admissions process.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.