Grades: NS-K | 130 students
- Welcome to Bright Horizons®, the leading provider of high-quality early education and preschool. Our programs empower children from infancy on to become confident, successful learners and secure, caring people. We strive to grow young readers, scientists, artists, and explorers who are engaged and curious. Our programs invite children to approach school and academics with skills, confidence, and a drive for excellence.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Center Director|
- Now Enrolling
- We offer full and part time schedules
- Parent seminars
- Enrichment area including a science lab, library, and theater
- Fully equipped art studio
- Movement Matters Zone for active indoor play
- Age appropriate playgrounds and nature trails on our campus
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GurneeGrades: NS-8 | 169 students
6151 Washington Street
Gurnee, IL 60031
GrayslakeGrades: NS-6 | 135 students
144 Commerce Dr.
Grayslake, IL 60030
Lake VillaGrades: PK-K | 31 students
101 S Beck Rd.
Lake Villa, IL 60046
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.