Grades: NS-K | 70 students
- Welcome to Bright Horizons®, the leading provider of high-quality early education and preschool. Our programs empower children from infancy on to become confident, successful learners and secure, caring people. We strive to grow young readers, scientists, artists, and explorers who are engaged and curious. Our programs invite children to approach school and academics with skills, confidence, and a drive for excellence.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Center Director|
- Now Enrolling
- We offer full and part time schedules
- Parent seminars
- Enrichment area including a science lab, library, and theater
- Fully equipped art studio
- Movement Matters Zone for active indoor play
- Age appropriate playgrounds and nature trails on our campus
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GrayslakeGrades: NS-6 | 135 students
144 Commerce Dr.
Grayslake, IL 60030
Lake VillaGrades: PK-K | 31 students
101 S Beck Rd.
Lake Villa, IL 60046
GurneeGrades: NS-8 | 169 students
6151 Washington Street
Gurnee, IL 60031
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.