Grades: PK-8 | 272 students
- Calvary Lutheran School offers a high quality, Christ-centered education for children aged 3 years old through 8th Grade.
- We are nestled in a quiet residential community and are easily accessible from Center Grove, Perry, and Franklin Townships.
- We are State Accredited and we are a "School of Choice" in Indiana.
- We welcome you to call or visit us for more information or a tour!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Resource Teacher on staff|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Variety of school shirts, khaki pants, skirts, and shorts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call for tuition plans. Calvary is an Indiana School of Choice and accepts Choice Vouchers.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Amy Andre|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Class, Bible Quiz, GIP and GAP (Youth Group), Jump Rope Club, Lego Club, W.A.M. Art Class, Bible Quiz, Jump Rope Club, Lego Club, W.A.M., GIP and GAP (Youth Group),
- Calvary Lutheran School provides a Christ-centered education program for Pre-School through 8th grade. God's love provides Calvary Lutheran School with a Christ-centered environment where parents, children, and teachers together foster academic excellence, integrity, and compassion in students as they develop to their fullest potential. We have much to offer our students and families including:Excellent Academic Opportunities (our ISTEP tests are consistently higher than most Public and Private Schools)Full Library/Media CenterAthletics for 5th - 8th GradesVariety of Extracurricular ActivitiesAnd much more!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
IndianapolisGrades: NS-6 | 140 students
7850 South Emerson Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46237
IndianapolisGrades: NS-8 | 432 students
1750 W 64th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46260
GreenwoodGrades: NS-6 | 140 students
1674 West Smith Valley Rd
Greenwood, IN 46142
8547 E. Us Highway 36
Avon, IN 46123
IndianapolisGrades: PK-KG | 213 students
1947 E Southport Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46227
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.