Top Indiana Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 746 top private schools in Indiana, serving 117,717 students.
- The average private school tuition is $5,225 for elementary schools and $10,320 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 88% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 17% and the student:teacher ratio is 14:1.
La Lumiere School Photo - La Lumiere School is a private, independent boarding and day school founded in 1963, located in La Porte, Indiana, on an idyllic 190-acre wooded campus. Mission: At La Lumiere, we form character, cultivate scholarship, and explore faith in order to grow into more complete versions of ourselves.
Traders Point Christian Schools Photo - TPCS students get to explore theories and stretch their creativity in MakerSpace activities. The TPCS vision is to prepare and equip each student to reach their highest individual potential to impact the world for Christ.
Fortune Academy (formerly The Hutson School) Photo - Multi-sensory math makes all the difference for our students.
Ss Francis & Clare Catholic School Photo - We utilize several technology tools in the classroom. All rooms utilize an interactive white board and share apple laptops. Students in grades 4-8 participate in a 1:1 iPad program while students in lower grades utilize classroom iPads.
St. Matthew Catholic School Photo - Students enjoy working with the Indianapolis Colts NFL football team and their workshops.
Fishers Roberts Drive KinderCare Photo - Children share thoughts, feelings, and ideas through drawing, creative movement, and storytelling.
Top Indiana Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools1,293 Students8% Minority
- 60 Schools14,600 Students13% Minority
- 12 Schools1,600 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools119 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students6% Minority
- 10 Schools1,087 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools24 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools182 Students22% Minority
- 6 Schools1,551 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students11% Minority
- 9 Schools581 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools707 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools437 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools302 Students3% Minority
- 5 Schools642 Students10% Minority
- 3 Schools633 Students4% Minority
- 60 Schools4,096 Students13% Minority
- 2 Schools195 Students3% Minority
- 5 Schools1,669 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools55 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools449 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools48 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools746 Students3% Minority
- 5 Schools689 Students14% Minority
- 3 Schools74 Students3% Minority
- 48 Schools5,813 Students14% Minority
- 4 Schools511 Students5% Minority
- 3 Schools229 Students2% Minority
- 11 Schools1,645 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools95 Students7% Minority
- 12 Schools721 Students15% Minority
- 3 Schools214 Students19% Minority
- 7 Schools1,094 Students10% Minority
- 3 Schools509 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools947 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools230 Students3% Minority
- 14 Schools2,268 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools308 Students7% Minority
- 9 Schools643 Students11% Minority
- 12 Schools1,818 Students23% Minority
- 26 Schools1,058 Students1% Minority
- 45 Schools8,876 Students45% Minority
- 3 Schools333 Students1% Minority
- 9 Schools1,411 Students29% Minority
- 129 Schools27,477 Students24% Minority
- 10 Schools1,379 Students22% Minority
- 1 Schools75 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools61 Students3% Minority
- 13 Schools1,768 Students10% Minority
- 4 Schools769 Students9% Minority
- 8 Schools817 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools46 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools50 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students22% Minority
- 17 Schools2,640 Students20% Minority
- 3 Schools499 Students1% Minority
- 3 Schools138 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools536 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools118 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools153 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools158 Students1% Minority
- 46 Schools9,125 Students20% Minority
- 1 Schools134 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 16 Schools2,816 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools89 Students3% Minority
- 19 Schools5,929 Students5% Minority
- 8 Schools619 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools194 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools478 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students4% Minority
- 6 Schools699 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools144 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools27 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools91 Students2% Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.