Top Indiana Private Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 736 top private schools in Indiana, serving 118,101 students.
- The average private school tuition is $5,225 for elementary schools and $10,320 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 88% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 17% and the student:teacher ratio is 14:1.
Risen Lord Montessori School Photo - RLMS was established in 2004. We fill a unique niche in the community as one of the few Montessori schools on the south side.
Lakewood Park Christian School Photo - Lakewood students often engage in outdoor labs to take advantage of our beautiful 180 acre campus!
The Orchard School Photo - Orchard students experience their education through hands-on learning. Here, quail chicks are introduced to third graders in science class. The students are there to observe the hatching, and then record the rate of growth and feeding habits in the chicks.
Christ The King Catholic School Photo - Our priest, Father Todd Riebe, blessing our new Sts. Isidore & Maria Garden.
St. John Bosco Elementary School Photo - The students, faculty, staff, and parents know the importance of reading at St. John Bosco School.
St Mark Catholic School Photo - St. Mark Catholic School is a diverse place of learning that centers on Christ's teachings
Top Indiana Private Schools by County (2019-20)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools1,289 Students8% Minority
- 57 Schools14,635 Students13% Minority
- 12 Schools1,610 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools119 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students6% Minority
- 9 Schools1,087 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools24 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools182 Students22% Minority
- 6 Schools1,551 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students11% Minority
- 9 Schools581 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools707 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools437 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools302 Students3% Minority
- 5 Schools642 Students10% Minority
- 3 Schools633 Students4% Minority
- 60 Schools4,096 Students13% Minority
- 2 Schools195 Students3% Minority
- 5 Schools1,669 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools55 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools449 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools48 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools746 Students3% Minority
- 5 Schools689 Students14% Minority
- 3 Schools74 Students3% Minority
- 45 Schools5,813 Students14% Minority
- 4 Schools493 Students5% Minority
- 3 Schools229 Students2% Minority
- 8 Schools1,645 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools95 Students7% Minority
- 13 Schools768 Students16% Minority
- 3 Schools214 Students19% Minority
- 7 Schools1,094 Students10% Minority
- 3 Schools506 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools947 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools230 Students3% Minority
- 13 Schools2,268 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools308 Students7% Minority
- 7 Schools664 Students11% Minority
- 14 Schools1,973 Students21% Minority
- 26 Schools1,058 Students1% Minority
- 46 Schools9,076 Students45% Minority
- 3 Schools333 Students1% Minority
- 9 Schools1,411 Students29% Minority
- 129 Schools27,709 Students24% Minority
- 10 Schools1,382 Students22% Minority
- 1 Schools75 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools61 Students3% Minority
- 12 Schools1,768 Students10% Minority
- 5 Schools823 Students9% Minority
- 8 Schools817 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools46 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools50 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students22% Minority
- 18 Schools2,647 Students20% Minority
- 3 Schools499 Students1% Minority
- 3 Schools138 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools536 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools118 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools153 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools158 Students1% Minority
- 45 Schools9,066 Students20% Minority
- 1 Schools134 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 16 Schools2,826 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools89 Students3% Minority
- 20 Schools5,977 Students5% Minority
- 9 Schools637 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools194 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools478 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students4% Minority
- 6 Schools699 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools144 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools27 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools91 Students2% Minority
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.