Top Indiana Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 746 top private schools in Indiana, serving 117,590 students.
- The average private school tuition is $5,237 for elementary schools and $10,169 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 88% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 17% and the student:teacher ratio is 14:1.
St Mark Catholic School Photo - St. Mark Catholic School is a diverse place of learning that centers on Christ's teachings
Nativity Catholic School Photo - Third grade students work on writing dreams for themselves, their community, and the world
Victory Christian Academy Photo - Senior Evan Duey signs an athletic scholarship with Cornerstone University!
Park Tudor School Photo - Travel opportunities for students include trips to France, Spain, Uruguay, China, and cities throughout the U.S.
Lakewood Park Christian School Photo - Weekly chapels provide creative opportunities for students to learn about God!
University High School of Indiana Photo - University High School students are friendly and welcoming. Students are often friends with students in every grade.
St Pius X Catholic School Photo - Mission: Saint Pius X Catholic School partners with the parish community to provide a safe and effective learning environment, anchored in the Gospel Values, fostering spiritual development, academic excellence and stewardship, centered on the Eucharist.
Rangeline KinderCare Photo - Our two year olds love to dress up and can learn so much through pretend play.
Top Indiana Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools1,293 Students8% Minority
- 60 Schools14,600 Students13% Minority
- 12 Schools1,600 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools119 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students6% Minority
- 10 Schools1,087 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools24 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools182 Students22% Minority
- 6 Schools1,551 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students11% Minority
- 9 Schools581 Students3% Minority
- 2 Schools707 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools437 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools302 Students3% Minority
- 5 Schools642 Students10% Minority
- 3 Schools633 Students4% Minority
- 60 Schools4,096 Students13% Minority
- 2 Schools195 Students3% Minority
- 5 Schools1,669 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools55 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools449 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools48 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools746 Students3% Minority
- 5 Schools689 Students14% Minority
- 3 Schools74 Students3% Minority
- 48 Schools5,813 Students14% Minority
- 4 Schools511 Students5% Minority
- 3 Schools229 Students2% Minority
- 11 Schools1,645 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools95 Students7% Minority
- 12 Schools721 Students15% Minority
- 3 Schools214 Students19% Minority
- 7 Schools1,094 Students10% Minority
- 3 Schools509 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools947 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools230 Students3% Minority
- 14 Schools2,268 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools308 Students7% Minority
- 9 Schools643 Students11% Minority
- 12 Schools1,818 Students23% Minority
- 26 Schools1,058 Students1% Minority
- 45 Schools8,876 Students45% Minority
- 3 Schools333 Students1% Minority
- 9 Schools1,411 Students29% Minority
- 129 Schools27,477 Students24% Minority
- 10 Schools1,379 Students22% Minority
- 1 Schools75 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools61 Students3% Minority
- 13 Schools1,768 Students10% Minority
- 4 Schools769 Students9% Minority
- 8 Schools817 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools46 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools50 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students22% Minority
- 17 Schools2,640 Students20% Minority
- 3 Schools499 Students1% Minority
- 3 Schools138 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools536 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools118 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools153 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools158 Students1% Minority
- 46 Schools9,125 Students20% Minority
- 1 Schools134 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools28 Students- Minority
- 16 Schools2,816 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools89 Students3% Minority
- 19 Schools5,929 Students5% Minority
- 8 Schools619 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools194 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools41 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools478 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students4% Minority
- 6 Schools699 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools144 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools27 Students6% Minority
- 3 Schools91 Students2% Minority
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.