Top Indiana Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 582 top religiously affiliated private schools in Indiana (79% of all schools), serving 103,695 students.
Traders Point Christian Schools Photo - The premier TPCHS Stadium at Witham Field is home to the Knights IHSAA football and soccer programs. TPCHS also offers volleyball, basketball, baseball/softball, track/cross-country, cheer and golf. TPCS also offers numerous athletic teams for students in grades 5-8, competing in the Indianapolis Independent Schools League (IISL) including soccer, football, volleyball, basketball, baseball, track and more.
St. Matthew Catholic School Photo - Students enjoy working with the Indianapolis Colts NFL football team and their workshops.
St. Aloysius School Photo - Forming Saints & Scholars in Christ! Come join our school family! God is truly present here. Let us partner together to strengthen your child in Faith and Academics. Give us a call and let's talk!
Community Baptist Christian School Photo - Community Baptist's choir performing in the annual IACS Fine Arts & Academic Competition.
Top Indiana Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 87 Schools3,330 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools451 Students16.46% Minority
- 49 Schools6,014 Students21.73% Minority
- 3 Schools243 Students2.19% Minority
- 3 Schools759 Students17.14% Minority
- 94 Schools16,918 Students14.54% Minority
- 3 Schools237 Students7.04% Minority
- 4 Schools226 Students19.57% Minority
- 2 Schools298 Students17.86% Minority
- 1 Schools357 Students31.58% Minority
- 3 Schools182 Students23.26% Minority
- 1 Schools53 Students21.15% Minority
- 5 Schools794 Students69.91% Minority
- 4 Schools415 Students2.73% Minority
- 60 Schools10,518 Students10.55% Minority
- 15 Schools1,202 Students5.07% Minority
- 7 Schools1,225 Students16.60% Minority
- 9 Schools417 Students10.23% Minority
- 15 Schools743 Students27.70% Minority
- 1 Schools97 Students14.12% Minority
- 192 Schools58,542 Students18.62% Minority
- 16 Schools652 Students59.11% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.