Top Indiana Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 582 top religiously affiliated private schools in Indiana (79% of all schools), serving 103,717 students.
Cornerstone Christian School Photo - Committed to training young people that are happy to be leaders in their homes, communities, and churches.
Trinity School At Greenlawn Photo - A love for music is evident at Trinity. Students combined their love of the school and their love of Les Miserables into the school's first music video. See it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laL9du84rac.
Traders Point Christian Schools Photo - The premier TPCHS Stadium at Witham Field is home to the Knights IHSAA football and soccer programs. TPCHS also offers volleyball, basketball, baseball/softball, track/cross-country, cheer and golf. TPCS also offers numerous athletic teams for students in grades 5-8, competing in the Indianapolis Independent Schools League (IISL) including soccer, football, volleyball, basketball, baseball, track and more.
Community Baptist Christian School Photo - Community Baptist's choir performing in the annual IACS Fine Arts & Academic Competition.
Concordia Lutheran High School Photo - The Worship Conference Center is a beautiful piece of architecture on our campus.
Top Indiana Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 87 Schools3,330 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools451 Students16.46% Minority
- 50 Schools6,167 Students21.41% Minority
- 3 Schools243 Students2.19% Minority
- 3 Schools759 Students17.14% Minority
- 93 Schools16,699 Students14.56% Minority
- 4 Schools273 Students13.27% Minority
- 4 Schools226 Students19.57% Minority
- 2 Schools298 Students17.86% Minority
- 1 Schools357 Students31.58% Minority
- 3 Schools184 Students23.26% Minority
- 1 Schools53 Students21.15% Minority
- 5 Schools794 Students69.91% Minority
- 4 Schools415 Students2.73% Minority
- 60 Schools10,485 Students10.55% Minority
- 15 Schools1,207 Students5.07% Minority
- 7 Schools1,225 Students16.60% Minority
- 9 Schools417 Students10.23% Minority
- 15 Schools743 Students27.70% Minority
- 1 Schools97 Students14.12% Minority
- 191 Schools58,620 Students18.59% Minority
- 16 Schools652 Students59.11% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.