Top Indiana Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 580 top religiously affiliated private schools in Indiana (79% of all schools), serving 103,410 students.
La Lumiere School Photo - La Lumiere School is a private, independent boarding and day school founded in 1963, located in La Porte, Indiana, on an idyllic 190-acre wooded campus. Mission: At La Lumiere, we form character, cultivate scholarship, and explore faith in order to grow into more complete versions of ourselves.
St. Matthew Catholic School Photo - Students enjoy working with the Indianapolis Colts NFL football team and their workshops.
Ss Francis & Clare Catholic School Photo - Faith is at the center of all we do. Students attend weekly mass, daily prayer, and participate in service projects throughout the year.
Christ The King Catholic School Photo - Our priest, Father Todd Riebe, blessing our new Sts. Isidore & Maria Garden.
Risen Lord Montessori School Photo - RLMS was established in 2004. We fill a unique niche in the community as one of the few Montessori schools on the south side.
St. Aloysius School Photo - Forming Saints & Scholars in Christ! Come join our school family! God is truly present here. Let us partner together to strengthen your child in Faith and Academics. Give us a call and let's talk!
Lakewood Park Christian School Photo - Lakewood students often engage in outdoor labs to take advantage of our beautiful 180 acre campus!
Top Indiana Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 87 Schools3,330 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools451 Students16.46% Minority
- 49 Schools6,031 Students21.73% Minority
- 3 Schools243 Students2.19% Minority
- 3 Schools759 Students17.14% Minority
- 94 Schools16,875 Students14.54% Minority
- 3 Schools237 Students7.04% Minority
- 4 Schools226 Students19.57% Minority
- 2 Schools298 Students17.86% Minority
- 1 Schools357 Students31.58% Minority
- 3 Schools182 Students23.26% Minority
- 1 Schools53 Students21.15% Minority
- 5 Schools794 Students69.91% Minority
- 4 Schools415 Students2.73% Minority
- 60 Schools10,522 Students10.55% Minority
- 15 Schools1,202 Students5.07% Minority
- 7 Schools1,225 Students16.60% Minority
- 9 Schools417 Students10.23% Minority
- 15 Schools743 Students27.70% Minority
- 1 Schools97 Students14.12% Minority
- 191 Schools58,327 Students18.64% Minority
- 15 Schools604 Students60.17% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.