Top Indiana Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 574 top religiously affiliated private schools in Indiana (77% of all schools), serving 103,070 students.
Ss Francis & Clare Catholic School Photo - We utilize several technology tools in the classroom. All rooms utilize an interactive white board and share apple laptops. Students in grades 4-8 participate in a 1:1 iPad program while students in lower grades utilize classroom iPads.
Lutheran High School Photo - LHS is a 1:1 school. Each student has his/her own Apple MacBook as part of the curriculum.
St. Patrick Elementary School Photo - Our outdoor classroom allows the students to interact with their environment and take advantage of the beautiful Northwest Indiana weather.
Our Lady Of Lourdes School Photo - Our Lady of Lourdes celebrates 100 years of educating the children of Indianapolis!
Concordia Lutheran High School Photo - Service is key for our students. We encourage service through a Service Day, volunteer hours, and fundraisers for needy families.
Top Indiana Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 87 Schools3,330 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools426 Students17.11% Minority
- 48 Schools5,924 Students21.92% Minority
- 3 Schools222 Students2.19% Minority
- 3 Schools759 Students17.14% Minority
- 92 Schools16,733 Students13.93% Minority
- 3 Schools237 Students7.04% Minority
- 3 Schools215 Students19.08% Minority
- 2 Schools298 Students17.86% Minority
- 1 Schools357 Students31.58% Minority
- 3 Schools182 Students23.26% Minority
- 1 Schools53 Students21.15% Minority
- 5 Schools794 Students69.91% Minority
- 4 Schools415 Students2.73% Minority
- 60 Schools10,505 Students10.55% Minority
- 15 Schools1,202 Students5.07% Minority
- 7 Schools1,225 Students16.60% Minority
- 9 Schools417 Students10.23% Minority
- 15 Schools743 Students27.70% Minority
- 1 Schools97 Students14.12% Minority
- 190 Schools58,309 Students18.65% Minority
- 15 Schools605 Students60.17% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.