Top Indiana Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 583 top religiously affiliated private schools in Indiana (79% of all schools), serving 103,568 students.
St Pius X Catholic School Photo - Mission: Saint Pius X Catholic School partners with the parish community to provide a safe and effective learning environment, anchored in the Gospel Values, fostering spiritual development, academic excellence and stewardship, centered on the Eucharist.
Traders Point Christian Schools Photo - The premier TPCHS Stadium at Witham Field is home to the Knights IHSAA football and soccer programs. TPCHS also offers volleyball, basketball, baseball/softball, track/cross-country, cheer and golf. TPCS also offers numerous athletic teams for students in grades 5-8, competing in the Indianapolis Independent Schools League (IISL) including soccer, football, volleyball, basketball, baseball, track and more.
St. Matthew Catholic School Photo - Students enjoy working with the Indianapolis Colts NFL football team and their workshops.
Trinity School At Greenlawn Photo - A love for music is evident at Trinity. Students combined their love of the school and their love of Les Miserables into the school's first music video. See it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laL9du84rac.
St. Thomas More School Photo - Students at St. Thomas More School grow academically, artistically, physically and spiritually in an environment of love and kindness.
Top Indiana Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 87 Schools3,330 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools451 Students16.46% Minority
- 50 Schools6,088 Students21.41% Minority
- 3 Schools243 Students2.19% Minority
- 3 Schools759 Students17.14% Minority
- 94 Schools16,723 Students14.53% Minority
- 4 Schools273 Students13.27% Minority
- 4 Schools226 Students19.57% Minority
- 2 Schools298 Students17.86% Minority
- 1 Schools357 Students31.58% Minority
- 3 Schools184 Students23.26% Minority
- 1 Schools53 Students21.15% Minority
- 5 Schools794 Students69.91% Minority
- 4 Schools415 Students2.73% Minority
- 60 Schools10,487 Students10.55% Minority
- 15 Schools1,207 Students5.07% Minority
- 7 Schools1,225 Students16.60% Minority
- 9 Schools417 Students10.23% Minority
- 15 Schools743 Students27.70% Minority
- 1 Schools97 Students14.12% Minority
- 191 Schools58,524 Students18.59% Minority
- 16 Schools652 Students59.11% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.