Top Indiana Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 614 top religiously affiliated private schools in Indiana (77% of all schools), serving 105,940 students.
St Mark Catholic School Photo - St. Mark Catholic School is a diverse place of learning that centers on Christ's teachings
St John Bosco Elementary School Photo - St. John Bosco School's Little Learners Enrichment Center offers a perfect mix of learning, socialization, and fun!
Our Lady Of Lourdes School Photo - Our Lady of Lourdes celebrates 100 years of educating the children of Indianapolis!
Ss Francis & Clare Catholic School Photo - We utilize several technology tools in the classroom. All rooms utilize an interactive white board and share apple laptops. Students in grades 4-8 participate in a 1:1 iPad program while students in lower grades utilize classroom iPads.
Mater Dei High School Photo - Mater Dei students consistently score above Indiana's overall passing rate on ISTEP+ 10 assessment. On average, our senior classes earn $12 million in scholarships each year.
Top Indiana Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020-21)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools1,130 Students14.60% Minority
- 121 Schools4,635 Students0.55% Minority
- 6 Schools303 Students17.57% Minority
- 47 Schools5,648 Students26.38% Minority
- 3 Schools222 Students2.19% Minority
- 4 Schools1,173 Students6.45% Minority
- 102 Schools18,591 Students17.56% Minority
- 3 Schools198 Students12.05% Minority
- 2 Schools25 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools298 Students17.86% Minority
- 1 Schools362 Students32.43% Minority
- 4 Schools312 Students40.34% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students25.42% Minority
- 4 Schools454 Students44.23% Minority
- 3 Schools433 Students1.85% Minority
- 56 Schools9,446 Students11.36% Minority
- 16 Schools1,241 Students4.47% Minority
- 6 Schools1,184 Students14.93% Minority
- 8 Schools330 Students14.64% Minority
- 16 Schools958 Students29.51% Minority
- 1 Schools239 Students28.92% Minority
- 189 Schools58,201 Students21.35% Minority
- 13 Schools463 Students73.62% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students- Minority
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.