Top Indiana Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 45 top school membership associations in Indiana, serving 460 private schools (62% of all schools) and 97,877 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (35% of schools), Other school association(s) (17% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (15% of schools).
La Lumiere School Photo - La Lumiere School is a private, independent boarding and day school founded in 1963, located in La Porte, Indiana, on an idyllic 190-acre wooded campus. Mission: At La Lumiere, we form character, cultivate scholarship, and explore faith in order to grow into more complete versions of ourselves.
Christ The King Catholic School Photo - Our priest, Father Todd Riebe, blessing our new Sts. Isidore & Maria Garden.
Mater Dei High School Photo - Mater Dei students consistently score above Indiana's overall passing rate on ISTEP+ 10 assessment. On average, our senior classes earn $12 million in scholarships each year.
The Orchard School Photo - Orchard students experience their education through hands-on learning. Here, quail chicks are introduced to third graders in science class. The students are there to observe the hatching, and then record the rate of growth and feeding habits in the chicks.
Fortune Academy (formerly The Hutson School) Photo - Multi-sensory math makes all the difference for our students.
Top Indiana Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 26 Schools968 Students22.20% Minority
- 32 Schools12,940 Students12.92% Minority
- 19 Schools2,803 Students18.05% Minority
- 28 Schools2,823 Students22.03% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students15.15% Minority
- 68 Schools15,979 Students12.85% Minority
- 10 Schools821 Students27.12% Minority
- 3 Schools144 Students6.25% Minority
- 1 Schools845 Students28.03% Minority
- 1 Schools494 Students5.68% Minority
- 9 Schools2,595 Students9.64% Minority
- 1 Schools1,007 Students14.55% Minority
- 3 Schools936 Students29.51% Minority
- 3 Schools399 Students27.64% Minority
- 1 Schools53 Students21.15% Minority
- 9 Schools402 Students63.39% Minority
- 16 Schools8,036 Students19.80% Minority
- 1 Schools576 Students14.45% Minority
- 2 Schools133 Students27.50% Minority
- 1 Schools800 Students14.02% Minority
- 2 Schools417 Students43.85% Minority
- 1 Schools97 Students13.89% Minority
- 37 Schools4,555 Students22.79% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students19.33% Minority
- 3 Schools1,329 Students29.93% Minority
- 22 Schools8,139 Students20.62% Minority
- 1 Schools240 Students45.45% Minority
- 1 Schools591 Students34.58% Minority
- 1 Schools743 Students13.31% Minority
- 2 Schools498 Students8.42% Minority
- 159 Schools50,060 Students18.68% Minority
- 3 Schools400 Students31.67% Minority
- 17 Schools3,215 Students11.07% Minority
- 2 Schools167 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools181 Students17.12% Minority
- 1 Schools97 Students13.89% Minority
- 3 Schools89 Students55.17% Minority
- 10 Schools1,027 Students27.99% Minority
- 29 Schools4,414 Students6.79% Minority
- 79 Schools19,040 Students15.23% Minority
- 21 Schools2,332 Students14.66% Minority
- 1 Schools56 Students25.00% Minority
- 1 Schools709 Students7.76% Minority
- 32 Schools9,563 Students17.79% Minority
- 2 Schools1,029 Students28.51% Minority
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.