Top Indiana Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 45 top school membership associations in Indiana, serving 458 private schools (62% of all schools) and 97,342 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (34% of schools), Other school association(s) (17% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (15% of schools).
Holy Name Of Jesus Catholic School Photo - In addition to a rigourous curriculum and individualized approach to learning, Holy Name is known for its wonderful arts program. Students in Grades 5 - 8 are invited to participate in Choir while Art Club, Drama Club, Guitar Club and Band are optional extra-curriculars that allow students to express themselves in a variety of ways.
Our Lady Of Lourdes School Photo - Our Lady of Lourdes celebrates 100 years of educating the children of Indianapolis!
St. Matthew Catholic School Photo - Students enjoy working with the Indianapolis Colts NFL football team and their workshops.
St. Aloysius School Photo - Forming Saints & Scholars in Christ! Come join our school family! God is truly present here. Let us partner together to strengthen your child in Faith and Academics. Give us a call and let's talk!
Top Indiana Private Schools by Membership Association (2019-20)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 25 Schools924 Students23.37% Minority
- 32 Schools12,730 Students12.92% Minority
- 19 Schools2,800 Students18.05% Minority
- 28 Schools2,823 Students22.03% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students15.15% Minority
- 68 Schools15,958 Students12.85% Minority
- 10 Schools821 Students27.12% Minority
- 3 Schools124 Students6.25% Minority
- 1 Schools842 Students28.03% Minority
- 1 Schools494 Students5.68% Minority
- 9 Schools2,588 Students9.64% Minority
- 1 Schools1,007 Students14.55% Minority
- 3 Schools909 Students29.51% Minority
- 3 Schools399 Students27.64% Minority
- 1 Schools53 Students21.15% Minority
- 8 Schools354 Students65.26% Minority
- 16 Schools7,810 Students19.80% Minority
- 1 Schools549 Students14.45% Minority
- 2 Schools133 Students27.50% Minority
- 1 Schools800 Students14.02% Minority
- 2 Schools416 Students43.85% Minority
- 1 Schools97 Students13.89% Minority
- 37 Schools4,598 Students22.94% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students19.33% Minority
- 3 Schools1,329 Students29.93% Minority
- 22 Schools8,107 Students20.62% Minority
- 1 Schools240 Students45.45% Minority
- 1 Schools591 Students34.58% Minority
- 1 Schools743 Students13.31% Minority
- 2 Schools470 Students8.42% Minority
- 158 Schools49,619 Students18.71% Minority
- 3 Schools400 Students31.67% Minority
- 17 Schools3,237 Students11.07% Minority
- 2 Schools167 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools181 Students17.12% Minority
- 1 Schools97 Students13.89% Minority
- 3 Schools89 Students55.17% Minority
- 10 Schools1,027 Students27.99% Minority
- 29 Schools4,386 Students6.79% Minority
- 79 Schools19,017 Students15.23% Minority
- 21 Schools2,315 Students14.66% Minority
- 1 Schools56 Students25.00% Minority
- 1 Schools709 Students7.76% Minority
- 32 Schools9,364 Students17.79% Minority
- 2 Schools1,025 Students28.51% Minority
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.