Top Indiana Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 46 top school membership associations in Indiana, serving 459 private schools (62% of all schools) and 97,452 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (35% of schools), Other school association(s) (17% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (15% of schools).
La Lumiere School Photo - La Lumiere School is a private, independent boarding and day school founded in 1963, located in La Porte, Indiana, on an idyllic 190-acre wooded campus. Mission: At La Lumiere, we form character, cultivate scholarship, and explore faith in order to grow into more complete versions of ourselves.
Our Lady Of Lourdes School Photo - Our Lady of Lourdes celebrates 100 years of educating the children of Indianapolis!
Concordia Lutheran High School Photo - The Worship Conference Center is a beautiful piece of architecture on our campus.
Traders Point Christian Schools Photo - The premier TPCHS Stadium at Witham Field is home to the Knights IHSAA football and soccer programs. TPCHS also offers volleyball, basketball, baseball/softball, track/cross-country, cheer and golf. TPCS also offers numerous athletic teams for students in grades 5-8, competing in the Indianapolis Independent Schools League (IISL) including soccer, football, volleyball, basketball, baseball, track and more.
The Orchard School Photo - Orchard students experience their education through hands-on learning. Here, quail chicks are introduced to third graders in science class. The students are there to observe the hatching, and then record the rate of growth and feeding habits in the chicks.
St Pius X Catholic School Photo - Mission: Saint Pius X Catholic School partners with the parish community to provide a safe and effective learning environment, anchored in the Gospel Values, fostering spiritual development, academic excellence and stewardship, centered on the Eucharist.
St. Matthew Catholic School Photo - Students enjoy working with the Indianapolis Colts NFL football team and their workshops.
St. Patrick Elementary School Photo - The annual 2016/2017 School Picture. St. Patrick School services Preschool through 8th Grade.
Top Indiana Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 26 Schools968 Students22.20% Minority
- 31 Schools12,862 Students12.80% Minority
- 19 Schools2,724 Students18.05% Minority
- 28 Schools2,823 Students22.03% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students15.15% Minority
- 68 Schools15,926 Students12.85% Minority
- 10 Schools821 Students27.12% Minority
- 3 Schools144 Students6.25% Minority
- 1 Schools845 Students28.03% Minority
- 1 Schools494 Students5.68% Minority
- 9 Schools2,595 Students9.64% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students59.26% Minority
- 1 Schools1,007 Students14.55% Minority
- 3 Schools936 Students29.51% Minority
- 3 Schools399 Students27.64% Minority
- 1 Schools53 Students21.15% Minority
- 9 Schools402 Students63.39% Minority
- 16 Schools8,036 Students19.80% Minority
- 1 Schools576 Students14.45% Minority
- 2 Schools133 Students27.50% Minority
- 1 Schools800 Students14.02% Minority
- 2 Schools417 Students43.85% Minority
- 1 Schools97 Students13.89% Minority
- 36 Schools4,399 Students22.79% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students19.33% Minority
- 3 Schools1,329 Students29.93% Minority
- 23 Schools8,137 Students20.47% Minority
- 1 Schools240 Students45.45% Minority
- 1 Schools591 Students34.58% Minority
- 1 Schools743 Students13.31% Minority
- 2 Schools498 Students8.42% Minority
- 159 Schools49,964 Students18.68% Minority
- 3 Schools400 Students31.67% Minority
- 17 Schools3,210 Students11.07% Minority
- 2 Schools167 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools181 Students17.12% Minority
- 1 Schools97 Students13.89% Minority
- 3 Schools89 Students55.17% Minority
- 10 Schools1,027 Students27.99% Minority
- 29 Schools4,283 Students6.79% Minority
- 79 Schools18,930 Students15.23% Minority
- 21 Schools2,227 Students14.66% Minority
- 1 Schools56 Students25.00% Minority
- 1 Schools709 Students7.76% Minority
- 32 Schools9,563 Students17.79% Minority
- 3 Schools1,106 Students26.45% Minority
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.