Top Indiana Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 47 top school membership associations in Indiana, serving 474 private schools (60% of all schools) and 98,169 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (33% of schools), Other school association(s) (18% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (15% of schools).
Holy Name Catholic School Photo - In addition to a rigourous curriculum and individualized approach to learning, Holy Name is known for its wonderful arts program. Students in Grades 5 - 8 are invited to participate in Choir while Art Club, Drama Club, Guitar Club and Band are optional extra-curriculars that allow students to express themselves in a variety of ways.
St. John the Evangelist Catholic School Photo - Spiritual development. We attend Mass and adoration weekly, making sure our students have a pivotal role in planning our liturgies. Religion is a core academic subject conducted daily. Students are expected to know Basic Catholic Teachings or BCTs.
Lakewood Park Christian School Photo - Weekly chapels provide creative opportunities for students to learn about God!
St. Aloysius School Photo - Forming Saints & Scholars in Christ! Come join our school family! God is truly present here. Let us partner together to strengthen your child in Faith and Academics. Give us a call and let's talk!
St Mark Catholic School Photo - St. Mark Catholic School is a diverse place of learning that centers on Christ's teachings
Top Indiana Private Schools by Membership Association (2020-21)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 23 Schools902 Students26.13% Minority
- 33 Schools12,786 Students13.92% Minority
- 22 Schools2,863 Students18.79% Minority
- 28 Schools2,866 Students23.86% Minority
- 4 Schools166 Students3.88% Minority
- 69 Schools15,740 Students13.55% Minority
- 10 Schools815 Students28.39% Minority
- 3 Schools124 Students6.25% Minority
- 1 Schools842 Students28.03% Minority
- 1 Schools503 Students6.64% Minority
- 9 Schools2,778 Students9.47% Minority
- 1 Schools1,007 Students14.55% Minority
- 3 Schools909 Students29.51% Minority
- 3 Schools349 Students45.68% Minority
- 1 Schools72 Students25.42% Minority
- 8 Schools362 Students71.97% Minority
- 16 Schools7,805 Students19.74% Minority
- 1 Schools549 Students14.45% Minority
- 2 Schools164 Students16.67% Minority
- 1 Schools79 Students70.00% Minority
- 1 Schools800 Students14.02% Minority
- 2 Schools401 Students41.25% Minority
- 1 Schools83 Students13.89% Minority
- 37 Schools4,609 Students25.11% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students19.33% Minority
- 3 Schools1,243 Students28.91% Minority
- 22 Schools8,143 Students21.83% Minority
- 1 Schools240 Students45.45% Minority
- 1 Schools587 Students37.88% Minority
- 2 Schools780 Students13.32% Minority
- 2 Schools496 Students7.84% Minority
- 156 Schools49,779 Students20.93% Minority
- 3 Schools397 Students32.29% Minority
- 1 Schools53 Students- Minority
- 17 Schools3,116 Students12.91% Minority
- 2 Schools206 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools181 Students17.12% Minority
- 1 Schools83 Students13.89% Minority
- 3 Schools89 Students55.17% Minority
- 11 Schools995 Students29.06% Minority
- 32 Schools4,418 Students7.23% Minority
- 87 Schools19,729 Students16.18% Minority
- 26 Schools2,767 Students17.13% Minority
- 1 Schools56 Students25.00% Minority
- 1 Schools709 Students7.76% Minority
- 36 Schools9,595 Students20.40% Minority
- 2 Schools1,025 Students28.51% Minority
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.